Chapter 141

Trigger warning: This chapter will contain sensitive topics. Feel free to drop the chapter if you are not comfortable. Thank you!

"Don't wake her up. Let her sleep. She finally slept after a long time", Jin said taking his and Aera's luggage in his hands.

"I'll take care", Hobi said as he picked her up in his arms and wrapped his coat around her.

They stepped out of their private plane.

The whole time she was so much into the excitement of flying that she didn't even sleep, but as they were about to land, she slept like a sloth.

The guards lined up till their car, as they moved forward.

"Everything's fine, sir. We can move ahead", The security head informed as the cars started to move forward.

"They shifted Aunt to their home already", Yoongi said as he ended the call.

"I hope no one troubles her", Jin sighed.

They knew only Maya and her daughter Mina were the only good souls present there in that house.

"Our hotel is ready. We can stay there. So hyung, first to the hotel or to their home ?", Namjoon asked.

"Hotel. We need to freshen up. Look at these sleepy heads", Jin smiled a little, seeing his youngest brothers not trying to doze off, but failing miserably, while his sister was curled up, sleeping soundly in Hobi's arms.

Everyone was almost ready except for the sleeping beauty.

Jin took her to his room, while others had their own rooms to get ready.

As he was  styling his hair, a knock was heard on the door.

He opened the door.

"Everyone's ready", Jimin came in with a smile.

"She's sleeping yet?",, He questioned.

"Wake her up. She needs to get ready", Jin said taking a final look.

"Alright. You can go ahead with other stuff", Jimin said.

Jin went out of the room, closing the door.

"Babe, wakie wakie", Jimin tapped her cheek.

"Rrghgreh", She mumbled something incoherent and turned tontge other side.

"Aera, wake up my baby", He hugged her from the back and made her to sit up.

She opened her eyes groggily and was about to throw hands.

"Shh, everyone's waiting for you. Go and shower. I'll get your clothes", Jimin tapped her shoulder a couple times as she nodded and ran tontge washroom.

He opened her bags and took out the essentials.

A knock was heard on the door.

Jimin opened the door and Jungkook came in, with his hands tucked in his pockets.

"She's showering?", He asked.

Jimin hummed.

"This dress will be nice", Jungkook took out a peach coloured dress.

"What? No. I have picked this for her", Jimin refused pointing at a floral green dress.

They continued arguing but finally decided that Aera will decide what to wear.

After a few minutes, Aera opened the door and her head peeked out.

Jimin gave her, her innerwears and towels.