Chapter 150

Comment or you'll be eaten by a 🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖.

Please read the end of the chapter.

"So, what is it?", Jimin asked.

"Uh..Oppa...it's hard, how should I tell you?", she stuttered.

"It's fine. We are ready to hear you. Don't panic. It's just us, right?", Jungkook said standing beside her.

"Yes, princess. You can share anything with us. You always had",Jin smiled patting her head.

She stayed silent for some time.

She looked hesitant.

"Oppa, you will accept me right? After I told you everything...", her emotions took control over her as she hugged Jin, crying her heart out.

"Idiot", Jungkook scolded her shaking his head.

"Kitten, we started to love you even when we couldn't see you, when we couldn't hear you, when we couldn't feel you. We knew you were there in eomma's belly. That's when our journey started. Whatever the thing you're gonna say, won't change a single thing. We love you no matter what", Yoongi said rubbish her back, as Jin held her tight in his arms.

"We won't judge you and let others judge you. Trust us", Namjoon said with a smile.

"You are wasting your precious tears", Hobi held her face and wiped her tears.

He caressed her cheeks with a smile.

"Come on, give us a smile", Jimin said pulling her cheeks.

She couldn't help but smile.

"There is the smile that we could die for", Tae mumbled.

"Oppa! Don't speak like that!", she scolded him.

"Okay, now tell us your top secret", Jungkook said nudging her shoulder.

"Let's count from three", Hobi said as they began counting.

"Three"

"Two"

"One"

She sat there calmly.

"I'm an asexual", she whispered out but they heard her clearly.

"So what? It doesn't change who you are. You are still the same Aera to us", Jin kissed her forehead.

"Yeah, I won't have a problem even if you are a lesbian or bi or whatever", Yoongi shrugged his shoulders.

"Oppa, what about others? Won't they think low of me? I am an outcast, ain't I?", she mumbled playing with her fingers.

"They can go fuck themselves I guess", Jimin muttered.

Everyone looked at him shocked.

"YAH! THIS IS NOT THE WAY YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SPEAK INFRONT OF HER!", Jin smacked Jimin's head.

"I am worrying about others a little too much. You are the only people I was worried about. Now that everything's okay, I'm okay", she concluded.

Jungkook was a little taken aback.

"Then what about the inspirational speech I have prepared in my head?", he asked confused.

"Keep it safe oppa. I may need it another time", she said with a smile.

"You worried us, baby. Now that everything's fine, let's go and deal with that nuisance downstairs", Tae said as they all did a group hug.

Aera sighed thinking about it.