Chapter 14

Right from the start, they felt everything.

They were busy going through the menu card, when they felt a stare.

On their sister.

After all, they are Mafia kings for nothing.

Namjoon peeked at the waiter to see his eyes roaming on his sister.

Everyone noticed it, but the waiter who was too busy, failed to notice their murderous glare.

Their inner beasts were awoken.

No one, I mean no one was allowed to look at their sister like this.

Ofcourse, she is pretty, very pretty.

But that doesn't give rights to anybody, to stare at her.

They all broken out of the trance when Aera kept her card down and tapped on Namjoon.

Just as the waiter left to get their orders, Yoongi started to get his information.

The dirty filth's name is Max.

He shared everything with his brothers and kept his phone down.

Soon, the food arrived and Jimin took Aera's plate and drink before that filth can reach her.

He knew his intentions, and he knew it will not happen.

He glared at the filth, but that shit was too dumb to take the hint, and run for his life.

If Aera was not here, he would be dead the first time he looked at her.

When Jungkook was outside the washroom, he was ordering his men to wait at the alley way near the restaurant.

He heard the word that came from the filth and saw how his sister tightly clutched her overcoat.

He wanted nothing but to pluck his eyes out.

He wrapped his arms around her shoulder and felt her body relax by his touch.

As they were leaving the VIP room, Hoseok turned around to see that filth making the perverted face to his sister who was in Yoongi's arms.

He couldn't wait to smash his face.

The hyung line left with Aera.

The Maknae line entered the restaurant in the search of the waiter.

When passing by the restroom, they could hear his voice inside.

The door was locked and they don't want to create a scene here.

They waited patiently till their prey come outside.

"You should have looked at her. Her soft lips, juicy boobs, Ah, I wonder what she tastes like. I bet she will be sweet. I know she will be good-",the waiter Max said and was cutted off by a bang in the door.

Jimin couldn't control. He couldn't listen to someone talking dirty about his sister.

Jungkook's face was turning blue from the Anger he's controlling.

But Taehyung, he felt like crying. Why would someone sexualize his sister?

Can't they see her as a normal human being?

Is being pretty,a sin?

"Someone's at the door", said another voice. It must be his friend.

"Let them wait", Max said as he continued,"Oh man, you should have heard her voice. You know they say nah, honey dripping. Oh oh, she had such a sexy moan. I just want to-"

"Open this fucking door, right now", Jimin growled.

They could have easily went inside by breaking the door, but they just want to handle things smoothly.

"Why so impatient man?", Max said as he opened the door.

But his body froze seeing the devil's Infront of him.

Their aura was screaming one thing.

Death.

"How about you come with us?", Taehyung said as he pulled out his gun and twirled it in his hand and kept it back, in the speed of lightning.

Max stood rooted to the ground and his mouth refused to open up.

"Don't even try to make a sound. You have a cute little brother, right?", Jungkook said as he smiled sweetly. Sickly sweet.

"N-no, I'll come with you,sir",he said as he trembled in fear.

He signed his death contract.

Jimin and Taehyung walked in the front.

Jungkook pushed the waiter and follow him from the back.

They soon reached the alley way.

It was dark.

But Max could feel many presence here.

He gulped thickly.

Before he could react a hard punch landed on his face.

He fell on the ground.

Taehyung stood there with the gaze that sent chills up and down his spine.

"Let me welcome you, nicely. I can't take part in the party later, How sad?",he said as he slapped Max's face repeatedly.

By now his cheeks were swollen.

"I heard you called her babygirl, huh? Let me tell you bastard, she's my one and only babygirl", he said as he kicked his stomach repeatedly.

"Boss", a guard said and handed him an iron hook.

"Now, now, open your mouth like a good boy, Maxi", Taehyung said as he opened his mouth forcefully.

He hooked it on this tounge as Max let out a scream.

"Keep sucking on it, Maxi. I'll pull it out with your tongue when the party's over", Jimin growled, smirking at the tears leaving his face.

Taehyung broke his wrist and arm.

He signaled the guards and they drugged him and took him to their warehouse.

After two hours, he was woken up by boiling hot water.

"Good morning, Maxi", Jimin said with a grin.

He was hanging naked, as his hands were tied up above his head by chains.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?Then why are you ogling other women?", Namjoon said as he approached him slowly.

One by one, everyone fulfilled their promise.

He was skinned alive.

He died painfully for his sin.

Aera was laying on top of Taehyung.

He was awake the whole time while his sister was sleeping like a baby.

His hands rested on her mid things as his thumb was caressing her skin.

The door opened and all his brothers came in.

Jin kissed her head and others followed him.

They went out of the room patting Tae' s head.

He could hear her soft breathing which relaxed him.

He moved the hairs out of her face and kissed her cheeks and parted lips, gently.

"Sleep well, babygirl. I promise you, there will not be a single night when your sleep gets disturbed", he said as he kissed her forehead sealing the promise.