Chapter 41

Aera was sketching in her room, when she heard a knock in the door.

"Come in, Oppa", she said.

Jin came inside with a smile.

"What are you doing, princess?", He asked as he bent down near her looking at her sketch.

"It's so beautiful, darling", he said as he kissed her head.

"Thank you,Oppa", she said as she smiled.

"Cute", he mumbled as he sat in her bed.

"Wait a minute, Oppa. I'm almost finished", she said as her tongue poked out in utter concentration.

He didn't reply as he was too busy adoring her.

He just wished for one thing.If there is a next life, he wanted her as his sister.

Just her, no one else.

She is so goddamn cute. Especially in this tank top with flower print and matching boy shorts.

He just wanted to squeeze her in his arms and smooch her all over the face.

And that's what he did, when she closed her sketchbook and approached him.

He pulled her on his lap, squeezing her in his arms and kissing her all over the face, causing her to giggle loudly.

"You are gorgeous, babygirl", he said as he cupped her face, kissing her forehead.

Ever since knowing her insecurities, he made sure to compliment her every single day.

"And also strong", he said as he caressed her cheeks with his thumb.

She closed her eyes feeling his touch.

"Oppa, I'm just like you", she said still with her eyes closed.

He chuckled and hugged her tight rocking their bodies back and forth.

He prayed for these little moments and immense feelings to last the life time.

She was thankful for the feeling of being comfortable, safe and home in his arms, in their arms.

She longed for it to continue for eternity.

She kissed his cheek without even opening her eyes.

They stayed in the same position for a long time.

The school was closed for a few days till everything her sorted out.

Her other brothers left the house, saying it was a emergency, after dinner.

"Baby, come, I have something for you", he said as he picked her up in the same position walking to his room.

He set her down on the dressing table.

She was surprised to see so many tubs and containers infront of her.

"What is this Oppa?", She asked tilting her head to look back at him.

"Skin care!", he said excitedly sitting beside her.

"Skin care? What for Oppa?", She asked looking at him.

"To cleanse our skin", he said smiling.

"I have never done this before....", She said as some emotion laced her voice.

Jin widened his eyes.

"Ah, NO NO, princess, it's not like what you are thinking, I'm doing this because we are going to a special place, tomorrow also it will make you feel good. Please, don't think I am using this as you are not pretty. You are prettiest girl I have ever seen, my gorgeous babygirl", he practically begged, wrapping his arm around her shoulder and gently squeezing it.

"Its alright Oppa, I'm your sister", she said flipping her hair.

"That's my girl", he said kissing her head.

"Now let's start!", He exclaimed clapping his hands.

He tied her hair in a ponytail and did her routine.

She was looking so funny in that green face mask.

She made some funny faces and he made sure to capture everything so he can tease her later.

After he made sure he completed her every routine, he made her stand up and did a twirl.

"You are the only one, more beautiful than me, darling", he said throwing her a flying kiss.

She caught it and kept it in her heart.

"Oppa please I will do it for you, please please, please tell me what to doooo", she said jumping in her place.

"Let's do it!", He said sitting infront of the mirror.

He instructed her step by step, she did it perfectly.

He almost laughed at her concentrated face.

He was right, she was goddamn cute.

"Oppa, where are we going tomorrow?", Aera asked snuggling in the covers.

"To a wedding", he said as he cleaned the dressing table.

"A wedding?!!!", She asked excitedly.

"Yeah our friend's", he said as he came out of the washroom, washing his hands.

It was the wedding of one of their most trusted men, Suno.

There was only a few people invited for the wedding.

He practically begged all the seven brothers to attend the wedding. He knew about Aera too.

That's why he is in the water house with the six brothers, taking care of the pests.

They decided it will be the best if they took her to the wedding with them, instead of leaving her alone.

Also, it will be a new experience for her.
School is leave anyways.

"We will be there for two days, princess", he said as he removed his shirt.

"Ahhh, I'm so excited", she started bouncing on the bed.

"Okay, okay calm down tigress", he said holding her down and lying on the bed.

He pulled her in his embrace and covered them with covers.

His hand went inside her tank top as he rubbed her back.

She was a person who loved physical affection, that's why her brothers always provided her warmth and love through their touches.

Even Namjoon, Yoongi and Taehyung didn't like physical touches, they would love to give it to her and accept it from her.

"Good night, sleep well Oppa", she mumbled twirling his hair in her hand.

"Good night, darling", he said kissing her head.

When she was almost asleep, he heard, "Come fast, Oppa".

He smiled gently as he kissed her head a few times.

__________________________________

Hey guys,

Hope you are doing well.

I just wanted to convey something that was in my heart for a long time.

1- The character of Aera is based on my own, not completely, but sometimes I get inspired within myself.

Like her way of dressing in public, Love to draw, Astronomy, physical affection and some incidents on my life.

Like I'm seriously dumb in real life situations, so yeah, that's it.

2- This book will feature more on the struggles of being a girl, based on what I have experienced and what I observed around and the news I hear everyday.

I hope my book is not boring.

If yes, Enjoy!