Chapter 67

Jungkook's grip tightened around his sister.

"They asked you these stuff?", He asked in a deep voice.

She nodded her head.

"So they chose death huh?", Jungkook gritted under his teeth.

Aera kissed his cheek, seeing him so angered.

He looked at her to see her, staring at him, with her doe eyes, that are similar to his.

He calmed himself down.

"Why did you play with them, bunny? What's your dare?", He asked caressing her cheek, pinching it with a smile.

He knew she was not a socially good person.

She would take time to get comfortable to a person.

There was no way, she could've volunteered.

"Nia practically begged me,Oppa. I couldn't say no to her. My dare was to kiss someone on the lips infront of them. I was so scared, Oppa. I thought I will die from fear. Just like an Angel you came and saved me Oppa", Aera said with a pout.

"And she even tried to help me when those people were saying weird stuff. She was sad too", Aera said looking at her lap.

"What about that boy, Tino?", He asked caressing her knees.

"He was upset too", she said.

"Oppa, please say the meaning", she said patting his cheek.

"It means having sex, bunny", he said adjusting her on his lap.

She nodded her head.

That's when she processed everything.

She gasped.

"Isn't a question about people's private parts, Oppa? Like why would people want to know that?", She said frowning.

"Some people are stupid, baby", He said.

"Oppa...I have a question. When Joonie Oppa explained about reproduction, he mentioned sex. Even the teacher mentioned it. I had a doubt like what is sex. Like what is the process. I asked Chennie if I can ask the teacher and he said no. He said to ask to my Oppa. Tell me please, what is it?", She asked giving him the puppy eyes.

Jungkook was silent thinking hard, when Aera felt a hand caressing her hair.

She looked back to see Taehyung.

Jimin dragged another two chairs near Jungkook and sat beside him.

"What happened? We saw your message and came here skipping our classes", Taehyung asked infront of Jungkook.

Jimin pulled Aera and made her stand between his legs.

He pulled out a dark chocolate bar from his pocket.

Aera smiled happily and hugged him.

"Thank you Oppa", she said kissing his cheek.

He made her sit on his right thigh as he looked at Jungkook for his reply.

Jungkook looked at Aera who was busy with her chocolate.

"She got dared to kiss someone. She was so scared, hyung. Just my luck, I went there in time. She kissed me", He said with his gritted teeth.

"And your saying this now? If you texted me this i would have kil- kicked their asses right away", Jimin said glaring at his brother.

"Who are they?", Taehyung asked with his usual cold voice.