chapter 101

The man chuckled circling the tied up girl.

"Leave me! Untie my hands!", Aera screamed struggling to untie her hands and legs.

"Can't do Kim Aera!", The man laughed enjoying her misery.

He stopped in front of her and crouched down to her height.

He caressed her cheek with a smile.

"You played with me for an ample amount of time. Finally it's my chance", he said getting up and taking something from the table.

"Noo! I won't do anything! Please", She screamed.

"Shh! Be quiet, baby", he said sitting in front of her.

Aera shook her head struggling in her place.

"Be a good girl and take your punishment", he said.

"Mmmm-hmm", her words became muffled as his hands were covering her mouth.

He took out his weapon.

Aera bit his hand.

He shrieked glaring at her.

"YOU! YOU MUST FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!", He screamed starting his work on her.

"YAAH! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE!", Jin screamed as soon as he entered inside the mansion.

The place looked like a cyclone passed by.

All six of them were frozen in their place, seeing what's happening in the living room.

Aera was on the floor sitting, umm no, struggling against Jungkook as he was painting her legs.

Actually, he completed painting her face, neck, arms.

Obviously they didn't hear their eldest brother's scream.

"What will you do now, huh?", The man infront of Aera, none other than Jeon Jungkook asked smirking.

"This is not fair!", Aera screamed back.

"It is fair!! You devil mixed this freaking neon green dye in my shampoo! Don't you have a better colour to choose?! Brown, Indigo, even pink! There are so many good colours and out of everything you chose this RIDICULOUS colour?!!", He screamed in annoyance.

Well his hair is not a sight to see, atleast for now.

Now her whole body was being painted in grey and blue.

She glared at him and looked at the other side.

Her eyes lit up seeing her other brothers, frozen in their places, standing there not knowing what to do.

"Oppa! Help me!", She cried out.

Namjoon cleared his throat as he went towards them and pulled Jungkook up.

"H-H-Hyung, w-we were pl-p-playing", Jungkook stammered as he knew he will face the wrath of his brothers.

He looked at Aera with pleading eyes while she snapped her head to the other side.

Hobi went towards her to untie her.

"You tied her with my tie? Seriously, Jungkook?!", Taehyung exclaimed as Hobi caressed her wrists and ankles.

Jin hugged her as he glared at Jungkook.

"If she gets any allergic reaction from whatever the shit you painted her with, I'll skin you alive",He said taking her arms in bridal style.

He ran upstairs with her, with Taehyung following behind.

"It was just corn starch and food colour" he mumbled.