Chapter 31

The next day, the siblings were resting peacefully in the swimming pool.

The peace didn't last long.

The youngest brother had other ideas.

He pulled Aera out of the pool, claiming that he needs help in getting snacks, but the truth is he is saving her from the upcoming chaos, as she was his favourite sibling.

He suddenly started attacking everyone.

With balloons filled in blue dye.

The whole pool was blue in colour.

He spared one person thought, Yoongi.

He didn't want to die early.

Instead of dye, he used normal water for him.

The remaining five of them were blue, like Smurfs.

Aera who was standing there watching everything, was frozen for a few minutes.

Her mouth agape and eyes wide.

She was standing still, didn't know what to do, when Yoongi came out of the pool, held her hand and dragged her inside, knowing a war was about to start.

That's how Jungkook was running away from his hyungs, dodging everything came across his face, jumping over every obstacle.

At last, he got caught.

The five smirked, as they poured colours on him, each one colour.

"Jungkookie looks so cute", Taehyung said with a smile but smacked his head.

Jungkook sticked his tongue out, on which unfortunately the dyes caught on, causing him to gag.

Aera had a long lecture and pep talks from each of her brother, after they came to know everything from Namjoon, as the first thing in the morning.

She cried at the love she was receiving.

She cried as she couldn't handle the emotions of being blessed with them as her brothers.

Life is never an easy path.

It won't give you everything you ask for.

It won't hug you with comforting arms.

It won't help you, to figure it out.

You don't need to figure it out.

You are given, who knows, maybe only one chance to live, not to exist, but to live.

Only one chance.

But don't be scared by this single chance.

It consists of million small things to cherish, to feel, to remember, to live.

These small things make up the big end.

These small things take up the most part of your heart.

These small things that fill your mind with everlasting memories.

Little things do matter.

Aera was now in Jungkook's room.

She was sitting on his stomach, her back leaning against his legs that were pulled up.

He had completed his punishment to clean the whole ruckus he created.

He was forbidden to eat dinner with them.

So Aera, got him food, and accompanied him.

The dishes were still in the bedside table.

The rooms light was off.