Chapter 2

The siblings decided to spend a movie night. The brothers filled the theatre room with blankets,pillows, snacks and drinks.

Aera walked in with her cute pajamas which is a tank top and matching shorts. She was snuggled against Jimin and Jungkook.

The brothers has a habit of being shirtless at night. Even Aera acquired this habit when she was a child.

Taehyung unknowingly clicked on a 18+ movie. Everything was fine till the movie introduction but when it started to play, everyone lost their chills.

Jimin covered Aera's eyes and Jungkook covered her ears.

"What the fuck, Tae?", Namjoon yelled. Yoongi looked disgusted.

"Yah, you stupid shit. Do you forget that we have a baby here? What were you thinking?", he rapped angrily.

"I'm sorry, hyung. I never watched this movie. I thought it will be good but....",he trailed off.

Hoseok sighed and said,"Let's just watch some Disney".

"Oppa, what's happening? I want to see the movie. Oppa!",Aera whined. Taehyung changed the movie into Frozen.

Jungkook and Jimin removed their hands. Jimin smiled and patted her head. She looked around confused.

The brothers were a little nervous but acted like they are engrossed in the movie.

She huffed and turned her head to the screen.

There comes her favorite scene. "Let it go~ Let it go~", she sang as she stroller around the room.

Her brothers were admiring her every move. She was sure innocent as fuck.

They knew how much of a blessing is to have a kind heart and innocent soul. They knew it's value, as these were snatched away from them a long time ago.

And by life or death, they are willing to protect her innocence and purity.

Jin turned off the screen. He looked around to see almost all his siblings were asleep.

Yoongi was sleeping with a cute pout. Hobi and Taehyung were hugging each other. Namjoon was hugging a pillow. Jimin, Aera and Jungkook were cuddling each other.

He took a picture of this scene and set is as his wallpaper. He smiled and patted everyone's head. He laid down next to Jungkook and was out like a light.

Everyone was awake except the sleeping beauty. Jin shushed them and shooed them out of the room. He kissed her forehead and tucked her in properly and left the room.

"Hyung, she is really like you", Jimin said to Yoongi.

"Ofcourse, she's my kitten", he said proudly.

Their peaceful morning was disturbed by a phone call. Jin answered his phone and his face morphed into annoyance.

He hang up the call and seethed in anger.

"What's wrong, hyung?", Hoseok asked.

"They want to visit us", he said coldly. "You could have said no, right", Namjoon said.

"They are already on their way", Jin said as he massaged his temples.

"Let them come, hyung", Yoongi said calmly. Everyone looked at him.

"Let them see what happens, when they touch my kitten", he said as his eyes danced with nothing but evilness.

Jin nodded not so sure about the whole thing. But one thing for sure, if they ever insulted his princess, they are sure gonna see hell.

The people they despised the most, who call themselves family, is coming to meet them after 4 years.

Their grandparents and aunt from their mother's side. They never supported the love between their mother and father.

So their mother Yunha ran away and started a life with their father Seojoon.

But when the siblings lost their parents, these people turned their backs to them.

And people who turn their backs are not family. Not at all.

Now, they are coming to visit them just like they did once in every 4 years.

Each time, their words were not pleasant especially to Aera.

Sure they had money and power but not as much compared to the BTS.

All these years, Aera was a child to understand what their words meant, she was young to understand the venom behind their voices.

But now, she's matured enough to know the emotions behind a person's words. And, her brothers will make sure that she won't be affected by their words.

The thick tension vanishes when the jiggling sound of the anklets was heared.

Aera loves anklets since she was a child. Now she has a elegant golden anklet.

"Oppa! ", she exclaimed as she went straight into Hobi's arms as he was the nearest to her.

"Had a good sleep, Angel?",he asked kissing her cheeks.

"Yes, you know I had a dream of chasing Olaf", she said giggling.

"Hmm-mmm", someone cleared their throat. She looked around to see her brothers looking at her with puppy eyes.

She giggled and hugged all of them, one by one.