Chapter 1

"ATSUMU YOU DUMB LIL SHIT!!!"

Atsumu's P.O.V

"This bitch" I whispered to my self. I know I fucked up but damn I need my ears for future purposes. "Tsumu, where are you right now?" Asked Akaashi, "I dunno, all I know it's stinks of alphas here". I could hear kenma sighing and Kawa still arguing about how stupid I am

I sighed. What am I gonna do now, I'm stuck in a small room with more than 30 alphas out there searching for my ass. I was about to say something when I heard an alpha said something which made my heart dropped

" Search in that room "

"Fuck!" They're gonna find me if I don't think of a plan. I looked at my hand gun in my hand and the knife in my boot. "I guess I gotta do it" I said before standing up pulling my shirt to expose my shoulder and neck as a sign of submissive. I was about to hide my gun when I heard a loud bang on the the room door I was in. I flinched and quickly hid before the door burst open showing 3 alphas. They  immediately saw me due to my pheromones. I groaned smelling the pheromones they were emitting. "Disgusting" I whispered saying to myself. "He's an Omega"  I heard one of them saying to the others; with lust in their eyes staring at me, walking towards where I was.

"I'm gonna cringe" I said to myself in a low voice and to my surprise I heard kaashi replied with curiosity in voice "what's wrong" I sighed in relief, but before I could say something, one of the alphas grabbed me and pinned me on the wall while the other two were leaving. I was confuse at first but then I was back to senses when I felt the alpha's hand on my thighs, rubbing it.

"The fuck!!" I said freaking out. My hand were pinned so I can't reach my knife in my boot. "Fuck, you smell soo good" he said closing the distance between us coming closer to my face. "Should I make you my omega? ". My face was filled with disgust " Oi alpha, I know at a moment like this I should be scared but DAMN BRUSH YOUR TEETH! " I said with disgust, "Your a grown ass alpha but don't know how to brush your teeth, I bet down there stink as well" I did my face like the meme ( Gavin) and he was pissed. "You bitch" he said ready to slap me in the face when I swiftly bent down and took the knife out my boot. "Shit" I heard him said, I guess he say what i have but he was too slow to prevent what was gonna happened. " bye bitch" I said slitting his throat "you lived a pathetic life Alpha" I said walking out the room like a bad bitch I am.

Reader's POV

Atsumu quickly left the room and ran stealthily through the halls of the enemy's mansion, he needed to find the rooms where they're keeping the omegas captive. Even though he didn't know where he was, he kept his guard up and remain calm so he carry this mission successfully. When he was about to run, he felt a presence behind him approaching at a face pace. He took a hold of his gun and put the silencer on to prevent chaos, as he was about to turn he was knocked in the head.

Oikawa's POV

"That dumb bitch, I'mma smack the shit outta him when I see him" I said pissed walking through the halls of Shikaru's mansion looking for that dumb bitch atsumu. He made sugamama angry making us do this mission and if we fail, I gulped, An angry sugamama is something I don't wanna witnessed again. Just remembering what he did to those alphas for hurting kenma, a chill ran down my spine " that dumbass better not be captured or im leaving him here" I was about to throw a tantrum when I smelled his sunflower and caramel scent. I hid behind one of the pillars in the halls and followed his scent stealthily. I found him hiding behind a huge fucking statue "WTF?" I said in a low voice, who wants a statue that huge in a house?? I glance to where tsumu was and I quickly ran. I noticed he was puting on the silencer on his yellow custom made pistol so I knocked him in the head "you wanna kill your own best friend! " I said in disbelief, he was surprised at first but then he put on a smug smirk on his ugly ass face " I knew you'll come" he said proudly "you like cocky shit" I said ready to hit him when I heard "guys cut it out" I knew it was kenma due to the lack of effort in his voice "tsumu did you find the room?" I asked and he nodded and pointed at the floor. I was confused and looked back at him " did the alpha fuck the senses outta yah or you still drunk? " I asked with fake enthusiasm "the trap door there oinky" he said nonchalantly showing me a fake smile. I sighed, "why did I befriend him" I whispered but it seem like he heard because he was showing me a unimpressed face. I was about to say something when I smelled something that scared the living shit outta me "Dominant Alpha" I tensed and looked at tsumu to see him more tensed than I was "cmon let's hurry and leave" I said and he nodded.

Reader's POV

Oikawa and Atsumu went to the trap door and quickly went in before they were caught by anyone, as they were walking they made sure that their weapons were reloaded or ready if anything were to happen to them. As they were walking Atsumu stopped making Oikawa stumble, but before Oikawa could argue he was hit with the scent of distressed. His Omega instincts kicked in so he quickly grabbed Atsumu while Atsumu did the same, when they notice what they were doing they laughed and then proceeded to the mission.

•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|

How was the first chapter?