Chapter 11

Reader's POV

When the alphas finally reached at their mansion, they made sure to put their mates in their room for proper rest.

They were still shaken up at the sight they witnessed in the abandon building. They all could only sigh.

"So what are we gonna do with them" kuroo asked, turning his focus to his boss who was clearly thinking of a plan. "Of course we're gonna make them say here" bokuto answered, unimpressed at kuroo's dumb question. "But how are we gonna lure that bastard out".

"This may not sound safe, but we'll have to use them to lure him out" daichi informed, sounding irritated at his own suggestion.

"I'll have to disagree on that". They looked at Iwaizumi, before sighing. "You think I wanna do this? " daichi asked. "Because if this plan doesn't go the right way, we'll be fucked" he continued, scratching the back of his head.

"What are you guys whispering about ? "They looked back to see their mates, fully awake, but not in their clothings. When they saw their mats staring, they blushed.

" you guys brought us here, but with no clothes" suga informed, still flushed at their staring. They slowly walked towards, then embraced them.

"Why are you guys up? " daichi asked, holding suga in his arms. "You think we can sleep, knowing we're in an alphas territory? ". The alpha face palmed themselves. How can they forgot that these omegas are warily around alphas. They sighed before apologizing to them.

"Umm, daichi" suga called out to his mate who quickly acknowledged him. "Clothing, we need clothing for ourselves" suga then announced, looking into daichi's deep brown eyes.

"We'll purchase some clothes for you tomorrow, but for now, get some sleep" he said, kissing suga's forehead who blushed at the impact.

"Akaashi for the last time, stop removing the wraps around your neck" bokuto instructed, but akaashi refused to listen. "It feels uncomfortable" he whined, giving bokuto his puppy eyes.

"Aww you're adorable, but no" bokuto dead panned. Akaashi scrunched his nose, heading towards where oikawa and Iwaizumi direction.

"What the-? Kaashi! ". Oikawa was been dragged by akaashi, heading to the kitchen. "Why's he suddenly behaving like that? " bokuto asked suga who was chuckling at his best friends behavior. "You say him cried, so he's obviously embarrassed" he answered and bokuto made a O with his mouth before heading the the kitchen with Iwaizumi.

"I guess we'll be the only ones here when you guys are gone". Suga smiled at kenma, "Even though they're gonna be busy on mission, we can make ourselves busy as well" suga mentioned making the alphas turned their attention at him.

"You guys aren't leaving from this place" Sakusa dead panned earning a groan from Atsumu. Suga glared at sakusa before looking at daichi and sighed.

"I appreciate that you guys are looking out for us, but you can't just lock us up" suga announced, folding his arms, staring at daichi who was rubbing his temple at suga's statement.

"Suga, someone's out there, looking for you and the others" daichi stated in a serious tone. "You being out there isn't a good choice" he continued, messing up suga's hair.

"That's just taking our freedom from us daichi" he muttered annoyed at his alphas possessiveness. "At least give us some body guards" suga suggested and the alpha finally agreed.

Few hours later

"When I said body guard, I meant at least 2 or 3, WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING WITH THIS MANY!? "Suga screamed, his voice echoing the whole mansion. "Those bastard left without a fight! Cowards! " he scoffed, gripping daichi's shirt.

"Why are you torturing the shirt? " akaashi asked confused but also trying to hold back his laughter at his best friend's behavior.

"If only I could teleport and punch him right now" suga mumbled sounding like a kid. Akaashi finally lost it and burst out laughing. Hearing akaashi's laugh, he immediately started to pout.

"Can't we just go out, I'm bored" kenma suddenly blurted out gaining everyone's attention. Oikawa from the living room, rushed for the med kit and grabbed kenma to the couch.

"Ok! Now tell me where in your head it hurts!? " he asked, vigorously feeling for any signs of fever or heat. "What the-!? " kenma shouted pushing oikawa away. "He's good" oikawa said making kenma sigh.

"They may order clothes for us, but I want clothes for my own benefit" kenma said, fiddling kuroo's hoodie he had on.

While suga and the other omegas were in the living room, akaashi was no where to be found. At first suga was concerned but quickly shook the feeling away when he remembered that they're safe here.

Akaashi's POV

"Where am I?" I thought to myself trying to deny the fact that I just lost myself in this huge mansion. "Were they thinking on building a skyscraper or something? ".

Walking through the vacant Hall, I made sure to keep my guard up, but it when I saw the most idyllic view, I was immediately struck with amazement.

" beautiful " I whispered, slowly taking steps towards the roses

" beautiful " I whispered, slowly taking steps towards the roses. Holding the roses one by one, smelling their scents and caressing them. When I reached the end of the rose passageway, I saw a field of dandelions, dancing to the rhythm of the winds.

They were swaying from left and right, their sweet scent roaming the atmosphere. I immediately think of this place of my safe and comfort zone.

I immediately attached myself with them. Closing my eyes and humming to the song "Dandelion" from Ruth B. Then all of a sudden, I thought of bokuto.

"I hope he's doing ok" I mumbled to myself, slowly dozing off to sleep.

Reader's POV

As soon as akaashi fell asleep, an unknown presence made its way to where he was sleeping. They looked at him, admiring the beauty who's skin as white as snow, hair dark as night and the pretty cherry lips that looks kissable.

They slowly approached the sleeping akaashi, and caresses his face, gently. They smirked,playing with akaashi's tied hair which was dancing to the rhythm of the wind.

"You don't need him, just come to me" they said, gently touching akaashi's lips. He was annoyed but was still awestruck. He liked akaashi at first glance and immediately thought of mating him, but soon found out he was one of his high colleagues mates, and when knowing it was bokuto's, he was beyond pissed.

He sighed, still caressing the unconscious akaashi. Staring at akaashi's face, he could only thought one thing.

"Kill bokuto or kidnap him"

He smiled deviously before taking his last glance at akaashi, whispering these few words.

"You'll be mine"

•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•

Thanks for Reading