Chapter 16

It was now 7 in the evening. Soft snores could be heard from kenma and atsumu who were fast asleep in akaashi's arms who was humming lullabies while releasing his pheromones, ignoring his mate jealous growls from a distance. Nora and oikawa was also asleep, unlike akaashi, suga was groaning and whimpering.

Asahi left the others to buy some food. He was a panicking chicken when he saw suga glare at him for calling for Nora earlier which almost made him kiss his pants. Daichi being suga's mate apologized and comforted the worried alpha. Other than Asahi, everyone was present at the scene in the living room.

"Ugh! can't you just grab them and get it over with? Their scent is overwhelming" michimiya scoffed covering her nose while looking disgusted at the two culprit in front of her eyes. She was beyond angry when she noticed the hickeys one both daichi's and suga, not to mention the mating mark. As for Naito, he was too busy staring at the beauty panting in front of him.

"Woah! What the hell happened here?! "

Everyone immediately went on high alert and grabbed for their gun to point at the source but quickly put it down when they heard a dangerous growl leaving the two Omegas.

"Noya you can't just barge in like that" Asahi whined while lightly tapping noya on the head while only giggled. Noya looked at the two Omegas who were in heat then at his child who was cuddling with them. He was stunned at first but the  smiled after. He walked towards where daichi and the others were before sniffing the air to see who's mates with the two. Without hesitation he grabbed daichi and bokuto and started walking towards the Omegas.

"What the!! Oi noya! You can't do that!! " Asahi panicked grabbing  Iwaizumi. Noya sighed before looking at his mate. "Stop overreacting, they're not gonna hurt me, probably these two but not me ok? " he reassured making everyone tensed at the mention of their boss might getting hurt and could only pray for their boss safety.

Inching closer to the two Omegas, they flinched at the intruding scent and glared at the source. When they notice noya's scent, they eased back. Suga noticing his daichi, he immediately put the two in his arm down and stood up. He engulf himself I'm daichi's touch and started purring softly. Noya took that chance and took oikawa and Nora. Looking back, he signal Iwaizumi to come quickly for his mate and without hesitation Iwaizumi abide.

"Daichi, I'm gonna need to you to leave right now" noya commanded to the alpha. Seeing that suga was dozing off in his arms, he nodded before going to the Asahi who handed him a bag with food, then soon after leaving.

Noya now looked at akaashi. He was wheezing while holding onto the two in his arms. It was an adorable sight but he needed the help. "Bokuto gimme your shirt" noya asked and within a second his hands was covered. He approached akaashi quietly before giving him bokuto's shirt. Being occupied with the shirt in his arms, akaashi slowly rested the two in the floor before covering himself in the shirt. Without hesitation noya took the two while bokuto lift the Omega up who immediately started purring into his touch.

"You can go now my brother" noya winked at bokuto who smiled. Asahi gave bokuto some food as well before making the alpha leave the room.

"Mission accomplished" noya and Asahi said simultaneously. "Man noya I owe you this time" kuroo said ruffling the noya's head who giggled at the touch." But I gotta admit, where did y'all find these Omegas? If I remember correctly aren't they the The Butterflies that murder alphas for fun? No Offense but I respect them" noya asked looking at the three alphas with their mates in their arms.

As the alpha was about to answer their friend's question, noya suddenly flinched and threw a dagger without thinking to the direction he felt the killing intent. Asahi saw his mate sudden reaction and went protective mode. Covering his family and pointing the gun towards where noya threw the dagger but immediately went confused when he saw it was michimiya.

"W-What the?! Are you crazy?! ” michimiya screamed dodging the dagger, glaring at noya who was doing the same. Hearing the scream, kenma jumped in his sleep and started groaning. " Can't you shut the fuck up bitch? ” he scoffed before glaring at her. When he took a minute to see his surroundings, he finally noticed noya. Without a second, he jumped out of kuroo's hand and went straight to noya.

He surprised noya by hugging the other and purring. "Why do I smell another Omega her? Is iwa chan cheating on me" a sleepy oikawa asked rubbing his eyes cutely. "Bad iwa chan” he stated looking adorable with his pouty face. Iwaizumi placed oikawa on his feet before giving him a quick peck on the forehead, earning a smiled in return from the younger.

As soon his eyes met noya, he rushed to the others side and started doing what kenma did earlier.

" So you're Nora's mother. I swear he doesn't stop talking about you" oikawa muttered, caressing Nora's face. Noya smiled in return and nodded. "Yup! This adorable energetic fluff ball is my kid and that big alpha over there is my alpha" he introduced himself smiling brightly making kenma and oikawa giggle.

Michimiya scoffed furiously. She already hated the Omegas because of the appearance of suga taking her supposed mate and now another weakling stepping pass his boundary with her made her more furious.

                          ***

"Mah Ken ken" a little voice called out to the the pudding head Omega who was busy eating ice cream. He looked at the toddler in front of him, noticing the distress emitting off him. "What's up little tiger, hungry? " he asked to the younger but soon after tensed when he saw the little tears leaving his eyes. He panicked and rushed to the younger, hugging him and releasing comforting phermones to calm the toddler.

"Hey hey hey what's wrong? " kenma asked rubbing the back of the crying toddler. "I want to see Mr. Blackie". Who? Kenma thought confused. He noticed the piece of paper in Nora's hand and took it and finally realizing what he meant. He laughed at the younger's cuteness. He stood up, lifting the younger, setting him in his arm comfortably before leading to his room.

Walking through the halls, he saw atsumu Bute he was limping. "Tsumu?" He called out worried to the other who flinched at the mention of his name. "Ken Ken! Come here pudding! " he shouted alarming kenma who without a doubt rushed to his side within couple seconds.

"What's wrong?! Why are you limping?! Are you okay" ?! "

Questions on top of questions. It was confusing the older who subconsciously started rubbing his temple. But soon after kenma understood his situation answering to all his questions.

"You're in heat?! "