chapter 3

He's my mate

Oikawa's POV

Those words echoing in my head , giving me a slight headache. "Who are you" said keeping my guard up, he may look breath taking but ain't no way in hell I'mma make him touch mah baby, fuck nahh. He looked at me emotionlessly before saying " My name's Sakusa? " he said lin a low voice "why not your first name " I asked maintaining eye contact showing I wasn't scared of him. His expression change for a slight minute before replying back to me " who would give their first name to people who are in the mafia" he said pointing out the obvious. "This bitch got attitude" I said in my mind obviously. "How can I trust you if you're with that psycho bastart Shikaru" I said in a threatening voice. "Why would I side with a dumb bastard who's beneath me? "

he got a point, there but its weird. "Is there a particular reason your here" I asked "well I'm here as a witness" he said confusing me. I was about to say something when atsumu finally calmed down and looking confused. "That fucking microbe, imma kill him" he said not realizing what he's doing but before he could stand up. I heard the most familiar voice but I was so terrifying I quickly told Sakusa don't do anything stupid. He looked confuse then realized he must be one of us.

Akaashi's POV

I quickly ran through the halls killing anything blocking my way. I sniffed the air to trying to find them, "where are they? " I asked myself getting a little annoyed before seeing a trap door. I sniffed for their pheromones and immediately went in finding them.

While running I could smell a lot of alphas and about three damn domi's. "Fuck" I whisper yell to myself getting ready to charge in. When I heard talking inside I quickly kicked down the door and stepped in. Everyone was shocked except the domi's "damn not even a flinch" before the bitch Shikaru talked I quickly asked in the most terrifying voice " Where the fuck are they Shikaru " he flinched and to my surprised one of the domi looked at me, "whoa! Who's the hottie" I asked myself as if I'll be getting an answer soon.

"Shou Shikaru don't make me repeat myself bastart" I said again intimidating him. At first he tensed but quickly eased himself "what a bitch of an omega like you would do" he said cockily with a smirk . I sighed "you wanna know what this bitch capable of second rate" I said with sass and damn his face turned red. "You bitch" he said angrily " this ain't your momma you talking to fucking cunt" I said grabbing my gun.

I pointed it at him but he got his followers with him, "tsk" what to do I normally do in these situations. "Oi second rate, why let the omegas go and take me instead" I said and he was shocked but then smirked "I have to see your face omega~" he said in a flirtatious voice. I cringed but then again he's gonna die anyways so, I took it off to my surprise I saw oikawa and atsumu doing the same "!? " I guess he didn't know they were there, dumb bitch. "Why not take us too" oikawa said in a flirtatious way which caught him off guard.

They whole room was silent. "I guess they're surprise about our beauty" oikawa said proudly. "As they should" atsumu said agreeing to what oikawa said. I swear these two are idiots, but my idiots. One of the domi suddenly spoke which gave me chills " so are you taking they're offer" he said in a monotone which bring back Shikaru back to his senses " of course " he said immediately looking at us with lust in his eyes. "Cmere omega " he said to us " nah-ah the omegas first" I looked annoyed of what I said but because I know he's scared of the domi he sent his men's to let them out.