Chapter 19

Tension, that was the best way to describe the situation right now. Last night daichi was furious to find out that he had a traitor among them, but never the less, he wasn't that surprise as he've been waiting for this moment for a long time.

It was 8 in the morning. Daichi and the others where getting dressed as well as packing their stuffs needed for their one week trip of catching a bastard. The omegas were against the while then leaving for a week but later couldn't help the determination in their mates, not to mention wanting to catch the traitor.

"Isn't this a but cruel" atsumu commented resting his head on oikawa's lap. They smiled at the blonde head before sighing. "After my heat's ended they're all packing to leave, what a joke" atsumu said clicking his teeth annoyed. "You guys are alright.... You've all got your heat.... It's just me and oikawa" kenma mentioned worried.

Sugar tensed as little. He looked at the pudding head who had in a worried face before ruffling his head. "Don't worry ken, we'll be here for you" sugar reassured him giving him a warm smile.

"Ok we're all packed" kuroo said as soon he entered room. The omegas glanced at their mate and within couple seconds, they started to frown, especially oikawa. "Why leave for a week?! That's bullshit" oikawa stated not impressed at the whole idea not seeing iwaizumi for a whole week not to add that his heat hasn't come yet which was making him worried.

Iwaizumi sighed. He's been feeling weirdly clingy to oikawa since the last night and hasn't wanted to leave the omega side.

"We already set a date and I'm not changing it" daichi stated lifting his luggages and making his way to the front door. Bokuto went to akaashi and hugged him,leaving some of his sent lingering on the omega. Akaashi purred and did the same before kissing the alpha goodbye. Kuroo was already hugging kenma while saying comforting words so the omega wouldn't cry. Atsumu was already on verge of tears and sakusa noticed it. He smiled fondly at his mate before giving him one last kiss before leaving.

°

"Guys,please be careful" suga mumbled hugging oikawa who was already crying while gently patting atsumu back for comfort. Akaashi was hugging kenma and releasing his pheromones to ease the sad atmosphere around them. He noticed the tears in suga's eyes and chuckled softly, he was acting all tough and strong at the beginning but as daichi kissed his forehead and rest his on top of suga's, he bursted out in tears. Akaashi smiled at the memory before resting his head on kenma's. "Bonding can really treat you like shit when your partner isn't near you"va frown was formed on his face at his own thought.

°

" I'm bored " oikawa whined out pulling onto little Nora's body who was expressionless watching a cartoon on the big TV. "Kawa! Shhhh can't you see I'm watching the TV?" Nora sassed nonchalantly. He was tired of hearing the same phrase over and over again, to the point of feeling his own nerves about to pop. Oikawa sighed and groaned loudly. He looked at his phone for any messages from his certain human but was disappointed when his saw no notifications.

The others were in there room creating their nest while resting, feeling lonely, they engulfed themselves in their mates scents. At the thought of what his friends were doing, he immediately left nora and went to his room to make his own masterpiece.

After about 20 minutes, he smiled triumphantly before throwing himself in his new made nest. As he was about to doze off feeling warm and safe his phone suddenly buzzed immediately getting his attention. It was a message from his mate. He screamed internally, blushing and feeling happy. Without hesitation, he flipped out his phone and read the message he got.

My one and only❤💍
Oikawa I need you to do
Me a favour.

Oikawa felt weird all of a sudden reading the message. He felt as if somethings wrong.

Oikawa
What's that?

He frowned before getting on his feet to walk to where his friends were. In the halls he saw michimiya and three of his mates companions. "Isn't she supposed to be with the others? Why is she still here? " oikawa mumbled to himself not feeling safe anymore. His guard was up, something was definitely fishy.

He checked his phone at the new message that was just sent in and froze in his step.

My one and only ❤💍

Die for me❤

As he read that message his body automatically started to run. Michimiya had a gun in her hands and the three companions either had handcuffs or gun. He immediately dialed Asahi's number running through the halls of the huge mansion with four alphas chasing him.

"Oikawa? " a surprised tone was heard on the other side of the phone. Oikawa wasted no time and started infirm what was happening.

"Asahi!! the traitor is michimiya! She's chasing me on the 3rd floor with a fucking gun in her hand!! That motherfucker's gonna kill meee!!"

"I'm on my way"

That was the last thing he heard before his phone hanged up. He was used to being chased normally due to his job, so at this situation he was calm. But his guts was being twisted because he was weirdly nervous.

"Something's about to happen" he whispered nervously as he took a sharp turn leading him the the main Hall. Getting exhausted he started thinking what he could do at this moment. He doesn't have a weapon to defend him, he can't jump through the window because he was on high grounds and he certainly wasn't planning to giving up.

"You cowardly bitch!! Stop running and fight me" michimiya shouted angrily slightly aiming her gun towards oikawa who was in front of her. She gritted her teeth furiously. "Why is he soo fast" she groaned internally at her thought before pulling the trigger of her gun.

"Michimiya?!! "