Chapter 6

Reader's POV

"Home sweet home!!!" Oikawa shouted exiting the UV, followed by akaashi kenma and atsumu. "kawa can't you shut the fuck up" atsumu snapped at oikawa but soon made him regret doing so. "Is splitting up from your alpha making you behaving like a bitch? " oikawa snapped back at him which made him blushed and walked faster to their mansion. Oikawa smiled triumphantly which made kenma sighed at their silliness.

While the four omegas were entering their home, a grey head omega was in the kitchen, making dinner. "Momma we're successful" oikawa shouted gaining the grey head's attention. "Oh! good job munchkins" he said praising them. "Now, will you tell me why it's pass 3 in the morning when this mission is supposed to be finished at 2:30 a. m? " he asked smiling calm at them. The three omegas flinched while oikawa was smiling evilly. "Mama suga, I went feral" oikawa said before continuing, "but it wasn't intentional". Suga was now confused " that didn't answered my question kawa" he said looking oikawa but the three omegas knew where this was going and started to sweat, well except akaashi.

"My pride can wait but mama, I went feral because of jealousy" oikawa said looking like a princess being bullied by her step sisters. "Jealousy? " suga asked and oikawa nodded looking at the three behind him. Akaashi sighed which quickly earned suga's attention. "We found our mates" kenma said tiredly making atsumu flinched. " are they shikaru's " suga asked in a monotone and that made oikawa laughed, they immediately denied which made suga sighed in relief. "Their from The Dom's suga" akaashi finally confessed which made glanced at him, "The Dom's? " suga repeated and the three nodded. "You all know they're mafia unlike us, who are only assassins" suga said walking to them. "Yes we do suga, but they give off a different vibes than the other alphas" atsumu said trying to defend their mates but they all know suga is overprotective when it come to dating and the topic mate. "That's because they're dominant" suga replied to atsumu which made him sulk, before going to akaashi.

"Koushi, it's different this time" akaashi said looking at suga smiling. "I'm not against your mates, don't get me wrong, but I'm scared of what they're capable of" suga said sounding worried. "It's weird how you just murdered a whole mafia group, filled with alphas and your here worried for us" oikawa suddenly mentioned making suga glared at him, he flinched and quickly started looking at his nails. Suga sighed, then looked at akaashi kenma and atsumu, "have a good times with your mates okay" he said before winking at them, making all three of then blushed. "Sigh~ I can't wait to meet my mate, y'all are gonna make me feel more jealous than before" oikawa said sound dramatic as usual, "can't you shut up" atsumu said but then apologized when oikawa looked at him.

"So did any of you guys tooke their numbers" suga asked and three nodded blushing, suga smiled and was about to say something but oikawa got up shouting trying to change the topic. " sugamama! the red spider lilies made our murder scene look ethereal ". They looked at him annoyed before laughing, " I swear I'm here mate less and I'm not as jealous as you are" suga said making oikawa gasped.

The four omegas were about to eat what was provided but was interrupted when the television suddenly turned on. "Butterflies" an unknown voice said gaining their attention, they walked toward the living room to their boss. "Wassup Takeda? " suga answered notifying that they're here, "Suga, kenma, akaashi, atsumu and oikawa, Friday, you'll be disguising yourself in women clothing for this mission" he said making us shout in disbelief. " is it another pervert!? " oikawa said and Takeda giggled "I guess you could say that but even though you just came off a mission, you guys are gonna need to buy women's clothing" Takeda continued and earning a sigh from Kenma, "but be warned because The Dom's will be there" Takeda suddenly mentioned gaining akaashi, kenma and atsumu full attention.
"Aiya" oikawa said and suga giggled, " the money will be sent to your cards by tomorrow, so enjoy shopping" Takeda said before the TV shuts off.