Chapter 10

Reader's POV

Suga and atsumu finally reached to 4th floor of the building. They looked intensively throughout the halls they were now in, walking side by side.

"Oikawa, kenma, you guys okay? " suga asked concern but never letting his guard down. "Yeah, we're together right now so focus in getting akaashi" oikawa said making suga sigh in relief.

Walking through the halls was like walking through a forest at night. Atsumu have a keen sense of hearing, so he listened attentively.

He heard whispering and foot steps. He was alerted by the sound off akaashi screaming and immediately grabbed suga rushing to the direction where his senses are leading him to.

Reaching in front of a door, suga kicked it down without hesitation, pulling out his cards and gun.

The mens were caught off guard and stumbled back way which gives suga a better access of killing each one if them. Atsumu looked around the room when suga was busy with the killing. Determination was there, and with it, he was invulnerable.

Then he noticed a weak figure on the mattress, he gasped before rushing to his friend.

"Kei! " he shouted looking at his friend with horror and concern. "Hey open your eyes, it's me tsumu" he said sounding more worried when akaashi was panting vigorously. He noticed the bruise marks on his wrists and neck.

He swiftly looked at his neck to see any bite marks, but was relieved when there wasn't. "This bastard" he muttered angrily, holding akaashi in his arms.

"T-tsumu? " a weak voice called out and atsumu immediately looked in his arms. Akaashi was awake but his voice sounded strained. "What happened" atsumu asked and akaashi started tearing up.

"I-It was a-a trap, *sniff* T-they kill....Takeda was k-killed and...they used his v-voice for luring us out" akaashi said , crying in atsumu's arms. "They know our base and is waiting for us" he informed and atsumu nodded with tears continuously running down his face.

Suga noticed the distress pheromones and immediately looked for them. When he saw them, they were crying. Suga walked over to them, worried and concerned for his friends.

"What's wrong?! " he asked hugging them both. Akaashi, in couldn't open his mouth due to immense pain in his throat so atsumu did the talking.

Suga went pale. "W-what" he said in disbelief. "Takeda is gone" he muttered softly while burying his head in akaashi and atsumu. "Those fuckers! Just you wait! " he shouted. Akaashi and atsumu started crying harder when they saw suga now crying.

"Suga? Tsumu? Kaashi"

Oikawa and kenma entered the room thinking that'll see a happy reunion, but was met a broken sight.

Oikawa panicked and walked over with tears already forming in his eyes. "What's wrong!? Why're crying?! " he asked with scared and concerned for their safety. Kenma was already crying because seeing suga cry is a rare occasion.

"Takeda..... H-hes gone.... " atsumu said whimpering hugging akaashi and suga more tightly than before.

Hearing the news, oikawa was frozen in place. He couldn't believe it, their only hope and hero was gone. And seeing suga and akaashi broken, made things more difficult.

Kenma fell on his knees crying while screaming. He just stood there, feeling his heart pounding in his head. But when suga screamed some few words he finally broke down.

"Otōsan! Why break the promise you've kept with us, HUH! Don't leave us...please"

Crying, sniffing, screaming and unstable pheromones were all in the abandon building right now. Distress filled the while building, intoxicating anyone who'll enter the building.

But their alphas were already in the building searching for them. And them smelling the pheromones made it easier for them but also harder.

"Their pheromones are unstable, whatever happened must've affected them greatly" iwaizumi said rushing through the halls hurriedly.

When they were near, they could hear their mates screaming in pain which made their alpha sense act up.

They finally was in the room, but was met with a broken sight. Their mates were there, crying onto suga and akaashi. The alpha tensed before walking towards them.

"Kawa" iwaizumi called to his mate who was weeping vigorously and of course oikawa heard him. He looked at his broken mate and couldn't help but hold him, engulfing him in a hug releasing comforting pheromones.

The others did the same trying to comfort their mates. For approximately 15 minutes passes and they finally calmed down.

Oikawa, kenma and atsumu were asleep in their mates arm while akaashi and suga wasn't. They had on an emotionless expression which worried they're alpha.

"We can't go home" suga suddenly said in a weak voice but the others heard. "They killed our only hope and now are waiting for us " akaashi continued before sighing.

"Is there someone who's after you guys? " kuroo asked which caught the omegas off guard. They flinched and tensed, shivering at the awful memories.

"There is one specific person" suga muttered, "he's the nightmare for us and the cause of this" he continued leaning more into his mates touch.

"Nikamara shou" akaashi whispered tiredly and this caught the alphas attention.

"That bastard caught us and torture us for a living and was thinking about selling us" suga said closing his eyes, "and he's the murderer off all our parents" he continued, slowly dozing off.

"He's mainly after us because we're dominant omega" akaashi said which shocked the alphas.

"Y'all are dominant, no wonder you guys could overpowered most of the alphas" sakusa said sounding amused.

"He wants to make a dominant alpha I assume" bokuto asked and akaashi smiled. "Yeah... Then after, kill us all" akaashi whispered dozing off.

The alpha we're now more alerted at the omegas enemy. They only smirked, changing the atmosphere around them, terrifying anyone who was near the abandon building.

"He won't be able to capture you guys" daichi suddenly said gaining his friends attention." Because you'll be living in our territory as of now " he said, leaving the room.

"Let's go" he commanded and they all abided.

Leaving the abandon building, daichi saw his men at the entrance with their vehicles ready.

"I want you to burn the omegas mansion" he said to one of his personal assistant and he nodded. "You know, it's kinda scary how you can easily find the whereabouts of people" bokuto suddenly mentioned and daichi only smirked.

"Just don't be my enemy and you're safe" he said before entering his personal car, leaving everyone behind.

"He really needs to change that attitude" his assistant said which made bokuto laughed. "You've got to make your hands dirty Asahi" bokuto said and Asahi could only sigh.

•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|