Chapter 17

"You're in heat?!"

He nodded while smiling like a maniac to which kenma knock him in the head. He whined rubbing his head while pouting making nora chuckle. "So why's sakusa not here with you? " kenma asked placing nora on the floor, going toward his friends to help him down. "He doesn't know to be honest, he left with kuroo to do some stuffs" he answered sitting on the floor, resting his head on the hall walls.

Kenma checked his temperature and sighed. "Want suppressant? " he asked but as soon he asked that atsumu glared at him. "Let me guess, you want him to mark you" the pudding head asked and the other smiled while nodding. Kenma chuckled. He's not the only one who wants to be marked as soon his heat arrives.

Taking out his phone, he dialed kuroo's number before calling the alpha.

"My pudding head kitten us calling me?! Is my baby alright?! "

Kenma cringed at his alpha making nora burst out laughing. He sighed before answering.

"Kuroo where's sakusa? "

Kuroo tensed on the other side. He started frowning while silently cursing.

"And why are you asking for him and not me? Not saying you've never called me before, but you've mostly called for apple pie and milk"

Kenma was stunned. Never did he thought the too optimistic cocky kuroo would get jealous. He was immediately back to his senses when he saw atsumu falling and little nora catching him. Nora was freaking out and started subconsciously blowing on atsumu's forehead to try cool down the immense heat radiating of him.

"Tetsurou Kuroo this is serous!! Atsumu's in heat!! " kenma shouted before hanging up his phone to go to his friend aid. He wanted to rush to get some cold water but couldn't, he didn't want to leave his friend alone with little nora knowing that their's alpha lingering in this mansion.
He could only keep his guard up and watch over atsumu until sakusa is here.

                            ***

"Kenma I'm here! ” sakusa shouted as soon he reached the hall they were in. He was sweating immensely and from his pheromones you can tell he was worried.

"Why didn't he took the suppressant? " Sakusa asked confused walking closer to the three in front of him. Kenma only sighed. "He said he wanted you to mark him on his heat so he refused to take any" kenma explained. Sakusa sighed before groaning, he was rubbing his temples to calm his nerves. Why is he soo stubborn? Simultaneously, kenma and sakusa thought.

Sakusa thanked kenma and was about to lift atsumu in his arms when he heard a little dangerous growl. They both looked at the source of the growl and stood there, stunned and actually impressed.

There he was, little nora standing protectively in front of both kenma and atsumu. "N-nora it's fine, it's uncle sakusa" kenma said trying to calm the little alpha in front of him but the little tiger wasn't in his right mind, he was straight up protecting the omegas behind him. Sakusa was actually proud of the little tiger but he needed to get to his omega, so as a cruel alpha he was known as he went protective mode.

He growled loudly slightly scaring the little alpha in front of him. Nora stepped back feeling intimidated by his uncle but he refused to back down, so he growled back at sakusa. Sakusa was starting to get impatient and kenma could notice it but soon after be felt a little tug on his shirt and without a second he looked at his friend in his arms.

"Is that bastard really fighting with a kid?! " atsumu shouted frustratedly gaining the Nora's and sakusa's attention. "Omi kun you fucker! Can't you see the kid's growing?! Of course he's gonna get all protective"

Sakusa could only sigh. He didn't wanted to anger the omega in heat and bother kenma anymore so he took out his phone and dialed a number before calling it.

"Hello? Sakusa? "

Nora immediately glanced his direction hearing the familiar voice on the phone. Sakusa, knowing he got the kid's attention started talking to Asahi. He purposely but the phone on speaker so that the younger could hear his convo with Asahi.

"What up sakusa? Is something wrong? "

"No it's just that I left the panda stuff bear on my office table at work and would like you to bring for me"

Hearing the panda being mentioned, nora subconsciously started approaching the older.

"Oh sure thing, anything else? "

He looked at the boy hugging his foot with puppy eyes before smiling. He ruffled the boy's head before giving him the phone. He beamed before dashing off, ranting his needs and wants to his father.

Accomplished his goal, he rushed to omega and lifted the younger in his arms. As  soon as atsumu was comfortable in his arms, he thanked kenma who only smiled in return.

"Look after him" kenma muttered out and sakusa nodded leaving.

                          ***

"What?! You can't just do that" Naito said not amused at michimiya's sudden plan. It was now minutes after 10. They we're in a vacant hall discussing some matters when michimiya suddenly brought something up. Naito wasn't impressed at her antics and was disagreeing to her plans, so they were now arguing.

"What does you mean I can't just do that?! Don't you see what's happening! He's taking my mate! My first love!! " she argued grabbing naito's collars while glaring at him. "I know you're angry but making the enemy knowing our plan is fucked! " Naito argued back pushing her off him. He was jealous indeed but doing that means betraying Daichi, which leads to becoming his enemy.

"You coward!! That's why akaashi will never place hi eyes on you! She scoffed at him hatefully before storming off. Naito only laughed. He looked at her body slowly disappearing in the dark before smirking like a maniac.

"Dumb bitch, you'll be a perfect decoy for 𝓶𝔂 plan" he smirked evilly before leaving the hall not wanting to be caught and questioned. But little did they both know, another person was there hearing their fucked plan.

"What the actual fuck?! " the voice whispered amused. Holding the little sleepy nora in his arms he could only be disgusted at the two attitude.

"Well I never liked the bitch anyways so to Daichi I go"