Chapter 5

Kenma's POV

"Umm hello" I greeted him shyly which he glay accepted "is my mate normally this shy" he said as I glared at him "ok kitten " he held up his hand showing he's defenseless. I sighed and smiled a little at his actions "My name's kenma" I mentiond y name to him and he did the same. "Kuroo" he said handing his hand for a hand shake. I don't know what got to me , but I gently rested kawa on the floor before running into his arms.

He immediately hugged me back which made me purred. "Kitten, I've been searching for you for years and now I've finally found you" I could hear how desperate he was, "me too" I said before he kissed my forehead.

"Ken Ken, you too? " I heard atsumu said shocked while kaashi was surprised. "What? " I asked confused before he said something almost made my heart dropped. "These guys are from Dom " I tensed and started feel scared.

My mate's in the top mafia group, not to mentioned they're deadly alphas with 5 deadly dominant alpha there, with their leading that goes by the name "Death reaper". I feel I shuddered ran down my spine at the mentioned of him.

" is it coincidence" kaashi's voice was filled question in it. "We're just-" atsumu was about to say before his mate cut in. " your the butterflies " he said making us three tensed.

How did he know. We don't make our name known because we're only omegas, not to mentioned if we're suppose to be famous a lot of alpha would come after us.

"You guys are deadly" kaashi's mate said impressed."no kidding, you guys fucking killed a group of alpha all by yourself many times" tsumu mate continued saying. "Not to mention, his did you guys found out their background and know their original bases" kuroo asked looking for an answers.

We stayed silent. Im not gonna make my mate angry with me if he founds out we flirted with em for informations. Tsumu started sweating, I mean... Him and kawa did most off the flirting. Kaashi and I only do cosplay but in clothing that reveals our skin way too much.

I sighed and kuroo looked at me in a questioning gaze. I quickly retreated my gaze and looked somewhere else. He was about to say something but was cut off with the sound off kaashi's mate phone ringing.

Before answering, he looked at the callers ID before answering.
He didn't say anything but he looked shocked. "An omega killed a whole mafia by themselves!? " he said not believing his ears.

When we heard that, we automatically knew who was the one behind it. Suga.

When he hung up he looked at us, "I guess you guys leader is one badass omega" he said which caught us off guard.

We immediately went in defense mode, they may be our mate but they're dangerous.

When they saw what we did, they laughed. "What's funny! " I said looking at them as if they were our enemy. I took my gun swiftly pointing at tsumu's mate while he pointed at me, tsumu pointed at kaashi's mate and he pointed his at kuroo.

They looked stunned. "Are you planning on killing your own mates"  kuroo said but I ignored him "you guys may be important to us, but that doesn't give us the trust we want from you " kaashi mentioned to them in a monotone.

"So why not point the gun at me and not my bro kuroo" his mate said smirking and kaashi quivered "I don't think I'll me able to do it " he said honestly with little pain in his voice.

At a quick motion, a kaashi's mate moved his hand making him point the gun at him instead. The other did the same which made up flinched.

"If I have a mate who doesn't even trust me, it doesn't make sense living in this world" he said genuinely looking at kaashi with noting but admire.

Kuroo looked at me smiling which made my heart flipped. "That's cheating! " tsumu shouted putting his gun away, hugging his mate. "Cmon kitten, I would never hurt you" I looked at him , dropping my gun hugging him which he accepted.

"I can bet you guys were looking for comfort but some fucking asshole ruined it" tsumu's mate said and we all nodded.

"They fucking took advantage of us.... Worthless piece of shits" kaashi said with hurt in his voice hugging his mate harder. I sighed within kuroo touch, " we almost got raped because of em" I whispered but it seems like kurro heard me.

His pheromones thickened and he tensed which scared the little shut outta me. "They almost touched you guys!? "

The atmosphere darkened. "We were looking for alliances because of lack of money but they drugged us almost raping us" tsumu said trying to calm his mate down. "So we starting assassinating alphas for money and for revenge"  kaashi smiled at his mate making him calm down.

" we're weak yes, but don't underestimate us" we looked back to see kawa awake. In an instant, we went to check if he's okay.

Oikawa's POV

Ugh my head.... Fuck.

I slowly opened, looking at surroundings. "Can't they get a room, fuck "  I said whispering to myself displeased at what I was seeing.

I was gonna notify my presence when I felt the alpha, I think his mate, starting releasing threatening pheromones. I gasped and quickly covered my nose.

"The fucks wrong with him all of a sudden " I sighed, calming myself. I wanna hurry and find my mate, I don't wanna be jealous because my best friends found theirs. I'll sound bitchy if I admit to them, stupid pride.

The atmosphere suddenly tensed and I was shocked to witness what was happening, but then puzzled.The fuck?

I saw the kaashi, tsumu and kenma pointing their gun at the alphas, each others mate. I was too stunned for a moment.

Did they said something offensive, no I don't think they're a easily provoked. My thoughts were confused as I was.

But then again, they went lovey dove mode again. I heard tsumu bringing back our dark past to tell them why we don't trust alphas. But they looked as if they were belittling us.

"we're weak yes, but don't underestimate us" I said gaining their attention. When they noticed me, kaashi , kenma and tsumu came to me in an instant.

"Are you okay kawa" the asked with worry in their voice, I smiled guilty before saying I was fine. But kaashi didn't believe and started asking me questions.

" did you went feral because you were provoked about being mate less or because you suddenly got jealous? " he asked not missing a beat. "Yeah... I guess I did" I sighed before apologizing.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me" I said disappointed at myself before bokuto gave me his hand. "Don't feel sorry, it normally happens" I looked at him before taking his hand, making me stand up.

"Being through it" I asked and he nodded. "Many times" he said making us laugh.

We walked through the main door as a group. I, of course left them at the gate. Got no time to see their lovey dovey ass.

I waited at our UV, humming to the song " nights like this " from kehlani. That bitch songs are lit.

I saw them coming so I waved at them which made them smiled. "Finally the love showering is over" I said dramatically and they laughed before hitting the road to our home.

•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|

Thank you for reading