Chapter 7

It was now the day when the omegas would be accomplishing their mission, but for some reason, something felt off for the day.

"Why!? Out if all the date! Why" oikawa whined while fixing his hair. "It's actually friday the 13th" suga said surprised at the date, kenma could only sighed, knowing what kind of day it was annoyed him.

"Let's just forfeit this mission" atsumu said putting on his leather thigh knife holder, "didn't you said your not gonna make anything stop you from seeing your alpha" oikawa mentioned making atsumu more annoyed than he was before.

"You guys ready?" Akaashi asked entering the living room. The three omegas could only smile when looking at akaashi. "Have any one told you you're beautiful kaashi" kenma blurted out making him blush. "You guys are beautiful too" he responded making the others giggled.

"All of you have your weapons ready" suga asked and the two nodded, akaashi only sighed. " my dress would reveal where the weapon is" he said making the others worried. "But don't worry, remember I'm the sniper so it ok".

" kenma, oikawa and atsumu, you'll be given different task in this mission" suga informed, "akaashi is gonna sing, while I'll be playing the piano" he said looking at the information Takeda sent to him.

"Kenma, your gonna be a waiter, atsumu a bartender and finally oikawa".

Oikawa stood there waiting for his role to be said but to quickly feel annoyed when atsumu looked at the device, and started laughing. " Takeda sure love you" atsumu said laughing.

"Cmon, get it over with" an annoyed oikawa said looking displeased. "You're gonna flirt with target" suga announced making oikawa gasped.

"That fucking bastart!! I told him I'm sorry for eating his chocolate cheesecake! " he shouted holding his head in defeat. "But look on the bright side, you'll maybe find your mate there" akaashi suddenly mentioned and gained oikawa's attention.

"You think soo!!! " he screamed with excitement looking at akaashi with hope. Akaashi could only smiled at his behavior,  "Maybe suga would too" atsumu blurted earning a glare from him.

"Remember the leader for The Dom would be there, so be careful" he informed while sighing and they nodded.

7:35 p. m.

" alright, let's kill some bastards" suga said before entering the luxurious hotel." The sniper is at its position on the abandon building roof at 3:00 " oikawa informed akaashi who nodded.

"Ken Ken, you'll be in the same room as atsumu" suga said giving them their respective ear piece. "Me, kaashi and oikawa will be together, it seems he'll most likely go to the music area first" suga mentioned looking at the with leadership.

"Be careful" he said to them before splitting up.

They split up, going to their respective area. They all kept their guard up because the whole hotel was filled with mostly alphas. Their target is an alpha named Ruki, a Russian Blondie who murdered their kind for fun and money.

A kaashi's POV

"Disgusting bastard" I muttered to himself disgusted for what this alpha's been doing to our kind. I sighed and looked at my surroundings for anyone who's suspicious.

I looked around and notices a lot of glances from alphas and beta, staring at me like it's their first time seeing an omega. I scoffed looking at them before continuing what I was doing.

Suga and I split up due to the crowded environment, I sighed feeling more annoyed.

I took my seat near a window to cool my head, trying to see if I could find suga, but was interrupted when I saw him.