Chapter 20

The atmosphere was Tensed. The scent of an angry alpha was the only thing you could smell. Michimiya and her gang that was chasing oikawa was frozen in their current spot, filled with nothing but fear.

"Papa?"

Nora tried calling to his father, but was disappointedly ignored. He was terrified and scared even oikawa flinched at the angered Asahi.

"What the fucks going on michimiya" Asahi ask subconsciously suffocating the air with his pheromones. Michimiya started trembling and feeling the danger in front her , she slightly started stepping back. Her knees were wobbling as tears started to firm in her dark chocolate eyes.

"Michimiya! I asked what the fucks going on!! "

Everyone flinched at the his outburst, completely scaring Nora who rushed into oikawa's arms. Oikawa who was giving difficulties breathing hugged the young boy, trying to at least calm himself.

Asahi glared at michimiya with pure hatefulness and disgust. He  threw his phone to Nora who immediately started dialing daichi's number.

"Asahi? Wha—"

Before daichi's could finish his sentence, the sounds of gunshots erupted the whole mansion.

"Uncle daichi!! It's beta michimiya!! She's the traitor!!! " Nora shouted before being lifted by his father. Taking the phone from his son, Asahi immediately started talking.

"Daichi your target is at the mansion right now, michimiya is the one behind all this working along side with that bastard. It's seems what Noya said was actually true. They're after your mates"

He was running through the halls with his arms occupied with oikawa and him scared son. "That fucker actually set us up?! Is she that jealous?!" Oikawa complained continuously before calling his friends.

"Oikawa! Where the hell are you?! We're being ambushed! " atsumu stated as soon he answered the call. "It was michimiya! That bitch was chasing me with a fucking gun!" In this situation oikawa was supposed to be full on alert and prepared for anything, but hearing his best friend dramatic gasped, he could stop himself from laughing.

"Oikawa where are you"

He automatically shivered at the dark tone of suga. "I'm with Nora and Asahi on the 3rd floor " he informed almost immediately. "We're at the balcony on the left with Noya, you better hurry up and bring your ass down here"

"I'm on my way"

. . .

"Daichi calm down! " bokuto shouted holding unto the steering wheel of the car they're all currently in. Hearing what was happening when he's away made them all pissed, but the one pissed the most was daichi. "I'm gonna fucking kill her" daichi mumbled under his breathe,but due to his anger,sakusa and the others could hear his deadly threat.

*Ring*

Without hesitation, iwaizumi picked up his phone. "Kawa! Is every—"

"I-Iwa chan!!! I-I-t's not only michimiya!! "

"Calm down love, deep breathe—"

"They've got access to—

*bang*

"Oikawa?! Hey kawa!! "

"You're too late~"

That was the last thing he heard before the call was cut off. Iwaizumi crushed the phone in his hands. He was beyond furious and angry.

"Daichi, you better hurry the fuck up because my mate's hurt"

                          ***

"Suga! Koushi! Keiji! Kozume! Atsumu! "  Asahi cried out as soon he reached the his destination. He was still holding his terrified son while holding oikawa. His face was flushed and feverish which immediately alerted Asahi.

"Asahi! Oh my god I'm glad you're all okay" Noya said as soon he saw his mate and child. He released a sigh of relief before going for a hug, but instead Asahi pushed oikawa in him with an apologetic look.

"He's in pre heat, he'll be in heat sooner or later" Asahi informed his mate who instinctively went to the Omega. Asahi kissed his mate's forehead before his son's. Noya smiled automatically. He knew why his mate did the action and couldn't help but tear up.

"You better be back here in one piece, you hear me" he said smiling painfully at his alpha who chuckled. "Promise" was the last word Asahi said before rushing inside. Noya smile fondly at his mate's back which was slowly disappearing, he closed his eyes and looked at his stomach subconsciously rubbing it whispering "lets hope your papa don't create a massacre " before making his way to where the other omegas were.

"I'm back" noya informed as soon he entered the hidden basement beneath the mansion. The omegas immediately rushed to him and started panicking when they saw their unconscious friend. Seeing their anxious face, he smiled before handing them their friend.

"What the actual fuck?! First Kenma and now kawa?! " atsumu said in disbelief as he looked at his flushed friend. Suga hugged oikawa and kenma together while using his pheromones to try calm their nerves. Akaashi was guarding the entrance and only exit in the basement while atsumu tried calling his mate but due to the commotion happening outside he doesn't want to turn his phone on to give the intruder ways to track it.

They only could sigh and wait for the appearance of their mates.

***

"Asahi we're here, I need you to send the location to where the bastard and michimiya is" daichi informed Asahi. He press his foot on the gas speeding the car before unbuckling his seatbelt. He grabbed his guns and kicked  car's door off. He press one of the button on his right making the top of the car opening giving ways for the others and without hesitation, the show begun.

Shooting with no cover was crazy, but shooting without a driver was more crazier and they all knew that. Seeing the bunch off assholes in front of them, bokuto smirked before pressing more unto the gas paddle.
Daichi and others saw bokuto's careless plan and didn't hesitate and jump out of the moving vehicle making it slamming into the enemy with no remorse.

"BULLSEYE!!!! " bokuto shouted proudly as he watch the scene with pure happiness. "You fucker....... I don't even know what to say to you no more at this point" Iwaizumi stated nonchalantly before making his way to the entrance of the mansion. Then all of a sudden Kuroo and Iwaizumi flinched. They felt weirdly needy for their partner and even getting goosebumps.

"Well guys, do anything you want with the roaches, but the rats are mine, got it? " daichi instructed with his deep voice before smirking darkly. "Enjoy" And without waiting for a second command, the all left running inside.

__________________________________

Hi everyone (●’◡’●)ノ
I want to apologize for the long wait for the chapters to update.

You see my wattpad is my working that well but I won't make that stop me from updating.

Hope everyone is having a good day/night