Chapter 4

Oikawa's POV

I can't believe this! Did they actually forgot I was in the room? I'm literally witnessing the cold hearted keiji Akaashi opening up to a complete stranger.

After saying they were dangerous!! But it seems to be their lucky day. Finding their mate at the same time.

I'm gonna be 100% honest, I'm a bit jealous, I have been searching for my mate for years now but luck wasn't on my side. I sighed sadly before walking out the room.

"I'll be with ken ken" I said before leaving the room. Why am I suddenly moody?? Am I really jealous of my own family? I groaned annoyed at myself.

I started humming to the song "don't blame me" from Taylor Swift while walking through the hall. Damn kaashi, I looked at the dead bodies with pity.

I clasped my hand together, closing my eyes. "you lived a pathetic life, Amen" I said bowing before walking off.

I suddenly stopped in my movements and flinched." Who's there" I asked in a threatening tone, but no one showed up. Feeling uncomfortable, I walked faster.

The presence of this unknown person was getting closer to me. The fuck!? I started to panicked, did my jealousy got the best of me when I'm still in an enemy's territory. I groaned noticing it was more than one presence

"Show yourselves fuckers! " I said now getting pissed. "You guys scared of a omega, pathetic" I said trying to irritate them, and it worked.

I saw 4, no 5 people emerging from the shadow behind the pillars. "Aren't you one of the butterflies, little slut?" The red head said "the fuck that gotta do with you? " I asked not feeling fazed about his insult.

Please I have a best friend who dissed the fucked outta me and I should feel ashamed? Not this bitch. He looked annoyed and whispered something to his 4 companions. "I swear alpha's are soo fucking annoying" I said annoyed.

I was about to turn to continue my walk, when one of the red head bastard touched me "oi shit face, I'd advise you to take your filthy hands of me" he flinched due to my threatening tone.

"What a mateless omega like you can do"

Snap

That was my last straw of consciousness. "What did you just say gorilla face bitch? "
I gripped his hand and swiftly broke it. "Fucked!! " he screamed holding his hand.

"Aww the cute face slut is angry, or are you actually mate less" he said laughing at me. I clenched my hand letting my pheromones out. He tensed becoming wary of me.

When an omega goes in feral mode, they get extremely dangerous that even alpha can't stand against them.

Reader's POV

Oikawa was getting feral and no one was there to calm him down. His pheromones were out of control and was getting violently dangerous . His pheromones spread so fast, it reached Atsumu's and Akaashi's noses. Without a second thought they left their mate and rushed to where oikawa's was. When they reached they say oikawa brutally killing someone.

Akaashi's POV

What the hell happened here? I saw oikawa brutally killing someone with him dagger, stabbing nonstop. I looked ahead and saw a panting kenma.

"oikawa!" I said shouting his name and he immediately stopped, looking at me. I flinched and notice tear stain on his face, " was he crying? Why? " I thought to myself before slowly walking to him.

He tensed looking at me and I sighed, slowly took off my collar to release my pheromones so he could recognize me; I saw Atsumu and kenma doing the same.

He sniffed the air noticing our pheromones and calmed down. "Kawa, its me akaashi" I said to him releasing more pheromones. " can I approach you" I asked. He placed himself on the ground siting, opening his arms for me to come.
I got his signal and walked slowly to him not wanting to scare him. When I reach to him, I slowly took a seat infront if him, opening my arms for him.

He quickly hugged me, scenting me with is flowery pheromones. I sighed in relief before scenting him.

"Kawa it's me ken ken" kenma said softly "can I join" he asked releasing his cherry blossoms and vanilla scent.

Oikawa quickly noticed it and nodded still in my embrace, kenma slowly approached releasing his pheromones to help make oikawa knows he safe. Kenma took his place beside me before Oikawa gently grabbed kenma snuggling us together.

Now it was Atsumu's turn, I looked at him and he nodded getting the signal. He was to open his mouth but was interrupted by Sakusa, Bokuto and the other domi entering the hall. I look at and he immediately knew what to do.

Atsumu's POV

"Omi stop" I said to my mate and he stopped. He looking confuse before flinching at our pheromones, " what the-" he said but was cut off by an angered Bokuto.

Why's he angry?? Cmon I wanna hurry and make kawa get back to his senses so no one gets hurts.

But then I looked to see oikawa kissing akaashi's nape. Fuck!!, really oikawa. Akaashi was flinching, unconsciously releasing his pheromones too much for the domi's here.

Bokuto growled making oikawa flinched and he answered thickening his pheromones making it toxic for both us and the domi to breath.

" B-Bokuto " I said panting " stop intimidating him" I said Pleadingly but he wasn't listening and was walking towards them.

"Stop! " I said gasping for breathe before he was knocked in the head . "Stop being a brat dumbass" I heard the black head domi said to Bokuto which made Bokuto more angered "the fuck kuroo" he said pissed looking as he was gonna kill him "can't you see the omega there is feral and your mate trying bring him back to his senses" kuroo said and Bokuto surprisingly stopped.

"Thank you" I said genuinely and he smiled. "Kawa babe, it's me tsumu, can I join" I said releasing my pheromones.

He sniffed the air and calm down moving from kaashi's neck to look at me, opening his arms like a kid.

I smiled slowly approaching them releasing more of my pheromones and he smiled at me.

As I took a seat,I immediately hugged him while bathing him in our pheromones and he finally purred. Fuck yeah.

This bitch owes me a Versace shirt.

Kenma's POV

I can't believe oikawa made me run for 20 minutes. Now I'm exhausted and annoyed at the presence of the domi's over there

"AgaaShiii" the unique hair one said walking towards us. "??? " how does he knows kaashi? Then saw tsumu hugging the one with a mask on "??"

I was confused isn't that tsumu who hates alpha especially domi??

I was still hugging kawa when I suddenly smelled apple pie and milk. My body starts to flushed. "What the hell".

" hey there" I flinched surprised, before looking around, I sniffed the air, "the scent got stronger"

I looked up to see one of the domi talking to me with a smile. God know how long I was staring at him. "You smell nice" I said unconsciously adoring his features. "Why thank you kitten " he said smiling at me. I blushed feeling shy

Then something suddenly was ringing inside my head repeating the same lines over and over.

"He's my mate"

•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•

Thanks for reading