Chapter 9

Reader's POV

"So you guys are their mates, they talk a lot about you guys" suga said smiling making the omegas blushed. He looked at the alphas, showing a dangerous glare.

" You alphas better not hurt them because I don't care if you're strong or almighty, I could give no fucks, but if you hurt them, I swear on my name, I will kill you" he said in the most threatening tone making the alpha, for the first time, feel actually intimidated.

"That's mah momma! " atsumu shouted making a cocky expression. Oikawa looked proud while kenma just giggled.

"And what makes you think you can kill us soo easily"

Suga flinched and grabbed the others from their mates and put them behind him. He was terrified due to the amount of pheromones the male behind them released.

He grabbed his cards and knife and stood straight, he may be scared but that doesn't mean he'll make nobody hurts his family.

The alphas were more surprised and amused at this omega attitude. Iwaizumi looked at oikawa, he was gonna see if this omega was all talk and not action, so he called oikawa.

"Kawa, come here now" he demanded and oikawa flinched. He was wondering why his alpha's attitude suddenly changed but when he saw him alpha giving him signs he obeyed.

Walking slowly towards the alpha, he saw suga looking murderously at iwaizumi and stopped. When iwaizumi saw the murderous intent in suga's eyes he smirked.

But before saying anything, a card flew across the room, giving iwaizumi a little wound on the cheek. He was stunned because he didn't see when the omega threw the card at him.

"Suga! " oikawa shouted but was shut down when suga looked at him. Atsumu and kenma flinched and oikawa tensed.

The alpha immediately felt the urge to grabbed their mates but couldn't due to suga's murderous pheromones. "Repeat what you said fucker" suga said looking straight at the leader for the alphas.

"The name's daichi, omega " daichi said looking satisfied at the omegas action but was ruined when the Russian alpha screamed.

"You fucking omega!! You wanna die that badly huh!! ". He suddenly got up and grabbed suga by the throat. Bokuto immediately was about to attack but kuroo stopped him.

"You little bitch!! You're gonna pay for what you did" he screamed adding more strength to choke suga.

"You mateless bitch!! Your go-" his body suddenly fell to the floor releasing suga. "Good job kaashi" he then said holding his now bruised throat.

"Y-you" oikawa couldn't even finished his sentence when he saw suga looked at the alpha named daichi.

"Thanks for your time" he said and daichi nodded. The others were confused, why was suga thanking daichi?

"Akaashi had some trouble with some men's at the abandon building so I changes the plan" suga informed but the omegas were still confused.

"He noticed I was having trouble communicating with kaashi because I was too focused on the kids, so he provoked me". Suga mentioned as well and they finally understood.

"But I gotta admit, you've got guts" daichi said the other alpha agreed. Suga could only smile, oikawa noticed suga looked weirdly pale.

"Suga, you ok? " he asked with concern but before suga could answer he was already on the ground. "Suga! " the three omega shouted, worried about their friend.

"I'm okay" he said but it didn't convinced the others. "Let's go home and get you fixed up" atsumu said about to pick up suga but was surprised when daichi did it in his stead.

"It's ok, he someone I just found out is important to me" suga said leaning into daichi's touch more. "He's your mate! " oikawa shouted and suga smiled.

"Yeah, I guess he is" suga said in a happy tone. Oikawa was happy but a thought ran through his mind that puzzled him.

"Could this be coincidence? " he asked himself, Kenma seems to heard oikawa question and answered for him.

"Let's just say, it's a blessing" he said hitting oikawa's butt, oikawa gasped and looked at kenma stunned. "What?" Kenma asked "oh nothing" oikawa said grinning.

"Ahhhhh!! Get your fucking hands of me"

"Akaashi" suga said and the other were frozen in their spot. "What wrong with akaashi? " bokuto asked worried at their expression changing.

Before answering suga pushed daichi and ran to where he sent akaashi, the others followed of course but the alphas were confused.

"*sniff* get your hands off me creep! "

Suga was already panting when he reached the abandoned building. When he look at the entrance, he saw already dead bodies belonging to Ruki.

He entered the building sniffing the air for a kaashi's scent but due to the corpse awful smell, it was difficult.

"Akaashi! Where are you! " oikawa shouted not giving two fucks if he exposed that they're here, not when his friend is in danger.

"4th...... F-floor"

Without hesitation, they rushed to the 4th floor without stopping. While running they notice the presence of more people in the building.

"What the fuck? Didn't Takeda had this place under supervisor? " atsumu scoffed angrily when kenma suddenly grabbed them and ducked.

A spear was sent flying to where they were at. "Nice ken ken"  atsumu complimented before looking the direction it was being thrown.

Oikawa suddenly ran the direction where the spear was sent flying without thinking, he saw the beta and but more speed in his steps. The beta flinched before laughing the spear at oikawa, oikawa did faltered and kept running to him in full speed.

When the spear was exactly near him, he did an aerial, dodging the spear then grabbed it. He didn't wait a second before throwing it, piercing the betas stomach.

Looking at the beta, he threw a red spider lily before dashing off.

When oikawa was fighting the beta, the others ran leaving him knowing he'll be okay. Suga was bewildered at first, but oikawa signed him with his finger telling him to go and he obeyed.

They just left the 2nd floor and now entering the 3rd Floor. They saw about 2 alpha and 3 beta standing in the hallway guarding it. "I'll deal with them" kenma said and the others nodded.

Being caught off guard, the omegas rushed pass them without trouble. They were surprised at the sudden breeze, but when he saw oikawa and suga ahead off them, they out took out their guns aiming it at them.

As they were about to shoot, kenma ran in front of the alpha more close them, wrapping his foot around his neck in a fast motion not giving the alpha time to react. He swings around the neck of the alpha, making him lose his balance.

When the alpha was on the floor, he tightened his legs around it's neck while throwing daggers at the others.

Kenma only threw the daggers at their hand to prevent them from shooting. When he saw that he accomplished what he wanted, he took out his gun, and shoot without hesitation.

"I guess I gotta have to train more with my aim" he said about to leave when he heard oikawa call out to him.

"When we get home, I wanna practice my aim" he said to oikawa before walking off. "What's there to practice when you shot them in the head? " oikawa said smiling before catching up to kenma.

•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|