Chapter 23

"Oh my god Akaashi" bokuto said in disbelief. What he was seeing was all done by akaashi, his sweet mate. "He was feral" suga defended his friend who was ashamed of his previous action.

"Damn even I'm shaken up" daichi admitted making akaashi groan. Suga slapped him for saying that and went to comfort his friend." I guess both kuroo and iwaizumi's busy? " daichi shamelessly asked earning another slap from suga.

"Noya's with Nora who's currently sleeping at their respective house? " suga asked atsumu who nodded. "Me and Omi kun drop them off safely"

"Good boy" suga said smiling making atsumu blush at the sudden compliment. "We've got lots of cleaning to do huh? " Sakusa stated annoyed and disgusted. Atsumu giggled at his boyfriend before kissing him.

"I don't know about y'all but I'm already building my house away from here" bokuto admitted surprising his friends. "Oh! I'm doing the same" daichi admits as well stunning sakusa.

"You guy's are bitches but my house was already completed, along with iwaizumi's" Sakusa mentioned proudly making daichi and bokuto shocked.

While the three alphas were arguing like some kids, the Omegas could only sigh at their mates.

"How are they Don and argue like kids?! "

                          ***

It's been 6 months since the incident that happened in the mansion. They all went their separate ways to focus on their mates but always do their job being Dons.

°

"Sigh, oi kid stop giving mommy such a hard time, he's taking it all out on me" daichi complained as he was resting his head lightly in top of suga's huge stomach. He's currently 7 and a half months pregnant and his moods swings have been causing a ruckus for daichi.

"Stop complaining like some bitch! It's your responsibility to take all the fucks and shits I'm giving you" suga deadpanned on him making daichi frown.

°

"Agaaashiiii do you wanna cuddle?! Or ice cream? " bokuto asked his pregnant mate who was occupied reading a book. Hearing his mate, he turned his attention to him and smiled. He opened his arms to welcome his big baby who gladly accepted it.

Akaashi was 7 months pregnant with twins. When he found he was pregnant,he wasn't announced of having not just one but two babies, bokuto proudly boasted to his friends who admitted defeat to the owl head alpha.

°

Kuroo was leaning on the on the wall watching his lovely mate sleeping with a controller in his hand. He remembered when kenma cried for the game and about how is he gonna relax if doesn't have his game and here he is sleeping like a log. He smiled fondly walking up to his mate, slowly caressing kenma's 5 months and a half stomach.

"Make mommy sleep for now ok pup" he whispered to the stomach which slightly moved as  he spoke. He smiled triumphantly. This baby's gonna be a daddy's boy/girl.

°

"Atsumu you better get your ass down from there?! " sakusa stated panicky as he see his mate on the counter eating chocolate cookies. "Shut the fuck up! Cat you see I'm feeding the baby" atsumu scoffed at his alpha making him sigh.

Who would've thought a pregnant atsumu would be this hard?

Sakusa took his mate down from the counter and placed him on the couch. He placed a soft kiss on atsumu's lips then on the 5 months stomach ironically, he's having twins.

°

Iwaizumi was watching his 6 months pregnant mate sleeping peacefully. He stare fondly at the stomach and at his mate. Few minutes ago oikawa was full of energy saying that he'll take a walk at the park but as soon iwaizumi was ready to pack the car with his goods, he was knocked out cold.

Iwaizumi chuckled at the memory and gently caress the big stomach. His eyes lit up when he felt the slight kick and couldn't resist. He kissed oikawa forehead first then the his stomach.

***

Oikawa one child { for now}

Atsumu twin

Kenma one child {for now}

Suga one child {for now}

Akaashi will be having twins {probably have one more}