Chapter 2

Oikawa's POV

"Tsumu" he looked at me, "hmm" he answered "did you maybe smelt anything other than the omegas pheromones here? " I asked looking out for alphas. "Yeah I smell alphas" he said with sarcasm in his voice. "Cmon I'm serious, did you? " I asked serious "no I don't, what's wrong?" he asked "I smell an intense pheromones here and that could only mean one thing" he stopped and I could see he tensed a little before calming down "Dominant alpha" he said  and I nodded "but Shikaru doesn't have an dominant alpha on his side?" He said looking at me with a bit of confusion in his voice "that bitch doesn't like taking orders from others so why get an alpha who's more dominant that him?.... Is he maybe dumb?" He asked continuing our search for the omegas.

We walked for approximately half an hour! This psycho bitch ain't joking. " kawa I smell omega pheromones here" I looked up to see tsumu at an iron door. "The fuck" I said unimpressed, this psycho bitch is gonna get it "ken ken" I said to my ear piece and the door immediately opened "damn ken ken's awesome" I said and I could hear his little giggles. "adorable" I heard tsumu said smiling to himself before walking in "I swear they're all precious" I smiled and followed behind him.

Reader's POV

As they walked in, Atsumu flinched and quickly grabbed oikawa hiding behind a group crates which was in the room. "The fuck tsu-" Oikawa's mouth was quickly covered with Atsumu's hand. Oikawa was confuse but when he saw Atsumu looking scared he flinched and tensed, that's when he smelled it " Dominant alpha " he quickly tried to calm Atsumu down before his pheromones expose where they were hiding. "I'm here love" he said in a soft tone and let some of his pheromones out to calmed him down. Oikawa's pheromones were lavender mixed with roses, Atsumu likes flowers so he easily calmed down.

They were approximately 15 Alphas there that belonged to Shikaru and the other 3 who were dominant alphas, so 18 alpha in total. Oikawa sighed, "how are we gonna get through them" Atsumu asked "The fuck am I suppose to know" Oikawa answered annoyed "I only asked a question dumbass" Atsumu replied back with sass in his voice "then why not suggest something little shit" Oikawa said with fake enthusiasm " calm down oinky no need to get all aggressive " Atsumu said looking at his nails "are you calling me a  pig?dog face" Oikawa asked with disgust "am I?" Atsumu replied with sarcasm showing an Innocent smile

Atsumu POV

Astumu 7
Oikawa 6

I smiled proudly at myself keeping counts of my victories and losses for shutting kawa bitchy mouth up. He looked unimpressed but who gives a fuck, not this queen. I heard him sighed and looked at me once more before laughing, " is this bitch crazy" I don't know why but I felt insulted. I was about to say something before I heard a deep chilling voice said something which made the whole atmosphere intensified.

"Sho Shikaru you wanna die"

Reader's POV

The two omega quickly grabbed their guns out of reflexes and held one another due to their omegan instincts. They peeped over the crate where they were hiding at and was overwhelmed by the pressure the dominant alpha was releasing. " Cmon Kōtarō, don't act like you don't do the same " Shikaru replied feeling intimidated by bokuto's pheromones " don't call my name as if were companions bastard" Bokuto growled at him and Shikaru flinched "I done see why you want me to release them, they're worthless piece of shits that's only good for opening their legs " Shikaru said " they're sluts that walk and seduced us with their pheromones then play the victim when they're fucked" he continued with disgust in his voice. The three alphas were unimpressed and disgusted. One of the dominant alpha sighed and walked to a crate sitting on top of it listening to Shikaru bullshits.

The two omegas were panicking because they know he knows they're here. When Shikaru were insulting there kind, the lost control of there anger and almost went feral making their pheromones almost noticable. When they saw the alpha sniff the air, they immediately stopped and flinched when he glanced at the crate they're at.

Oikawa's POV

We fucked up. "We're gonna get caught. What to do, what to do" I said panicking. If it's was a normal alpha I would've been so bad but dominant hell nah. They're too strong and overwhelming for us to handle. While I was stuck on my thoughts, panicking how we're gonna solve this, I saw Atsumu staring at the dominant alpha with.......how to explain this feeling.....Calmness. "??????" I was confuse to why he's not panicking like how I was but I was back to my senses when the alpha on the crate said something...

"Oi walking germs, you better shut your crap about how worthless omegas are or I'll slit your tongue out"

He's not against omega!? He's the first alpha I saw standing up to our kind, defending it. "He smell nice"  I heard tsumu said in a soft voice, "oi tsumu you ok? " I asked concerned about his change of attitude so quickly. "Atsu--"

" they may be omega and weak but that doesn't give you the right to insult them dickhead, knowing I have a mate out there who is an omega..... 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙉𝘼 DIE"

Fucking chills. It ain't even aiming at me and I'm scared and atsumu grabbed me and I did unconsciously... These omegan instincts are legit. He smell scared, who am I kidding I feel like peeing my pants right now but I got too much pride to do so. I noticed Atsumu's pheromones aren't in control and I start panicking " hey baby calm down, calm down" I said panicking "Cmon tsumu calm down, your pheromones are leaking " him being scared makes me scared too. Then something happened that almost made me almost change my hatred to all alphas. The alpha took of his coat and gave it to me swiftly "cover him in this" he said in a low voice, I didn't let my guard down around him but tsumu is panicking way too much. "Fucking trauma" I said groaning wrapping tsumu in the alpha's coat. "No need to keep your guard  up omega, I won't hurt you" he said softly and I weirdly calm down "thank you" I said but not letting my guard down. Tsumu started to relax and I sighed relieved but I was confuse, tsumu hate alpha's pheromones, well all of us do, but he's cuddling in it.

"He's my mate "

•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|

Thanks for reading