~CHAPTER 11~

"I am scared to live
but I am scared
to die"
-NF 
__________________________
Song name: Someday
Artist(s): One Republic
____________________________
Warning: contains a bit of violence.

"I am scared to live but I am scared to die"-NF __________________________Song name: SomedayArtist(s): One Republic ____________________________Warning: contains a bit of violence

I woke up to Taylor Swift's voice blaring through my alarm. I groaned in annoyance and shut it down. I want to kill whoever made this thing. I lay in my bed for a few minutes, contemplating my life decisions before I hesitantly went away from the love of my life other than food.

My bed.

I groggily went to my bathroom suit and got ready for the day. I wore a simple shirt and jogging pants since it is pretty warm here in New York. Warmer than my old house back in town. I took my crutches and headed downstairs, being careful of my injured leg.

It has been about a week since the incident. For the first few days, it was hard to walk. I had to use crutches. It was very annoying, to be honest. I do not want to go through that ever again in my life.

And it still hurts! Though, I don't need crutches anymore. The bandage thingy is also so annoying.

 And painkillers work like a charm as always. But according to studies, painkillers destroy good gut bacteria. But I don't use them often anyway so it wasn't a problem.

I went downstairs and greeted good morning everyone as I sat down. Everyone replied to my good morning but Christian.

This guy!

I inwardly sighed at this. I tried building relation with him but it looks like he does not want to do it.

I took my breakfast before starting to engage in a conversation with Preston about science.

He is a scientist if you haven't guessed.

I love science but always wanted to be a singer in the future. As good as Taylor Swift. Don't know though. I could also be a scientist. I am really not sure.

"I know right? The earth is definitely not flat! There is clearly more evidence showing that it is a sphere!" I said and Preston nodded in agreement.

I suddenly felt a kick under the table toward my uninjured leg. I looked around and saw a smirking Samuel looking at me. I kicked him harder and he let out a big 'oomph' sound. I smiled victoriously at this and continued eating my pancakes. All of a sudden, Seb cleared his throat and all attention went to him.

"So I and Zoe will be going for a... Honeymoon trip tonight for one month. Till then, Weston is in charge of the place. And Ari, school is starting next week. I will tell Weston to tell you the rules," he said, saying the last part to me. We all nodded and continued to eat.

I put the plate in the dishwasher before going to my room and sitting on my bed.

Hmm... what should I do? Jump!