Chapter 1

OMG, I wrote a bit, and wattpad deleted it, so if it seems rushed, it's cause it is.

------------------------A/N--------------‐---------

? POV:

My youngest brother had stolen from the market again. I guess it was useful of our dad to teach him that.

But not when he didn't teach him how to get out of the situation. That's up to the rest of us.

I roll my eyes before transforming into my national bird, the golden eagle, and fly over to where he is.
Oh, yeah, forgot to mention, countries can transform into 2 animals of their choosing. My brother chose a dragon and a robin.
Pretty cool choses, but not as cool as mine. A kelpie and a golden eagle.

Normally I would take a moment to look at the scenery but it's pretty difficult to admire when I'm pissed.

Before I get there, I noticed that my eldest youngest brother (if that makes sense) distracting the villagers while the other snuck away.
I let out a barely audible growl and land infront of my younger brother, transforming back soon after.

"Hiiiii, Scotland." He said like nothing had happened.

"I can see the food in your hands, no need to act." I snarl.

"I-"

"Britain, what have I told you about stealing from the-"

"To not because we need good relations with the villagers or else we'll be a massive target." He states while fiddling with the strings on his hoodie.

"you know that, so why did you do it?" I ask, slightly sympathetically.

"Because--" He's cut off by the sound of angry villagers coming this way.

"we can talk about this more at home-"
"if you can even call it a home." he remarked.

"just go home."

"by the way, you might want to check on England."
He turned into a dragon while still holding the stolen food and flew back into the direction he was heading before.
'whats he got himself into now' I thought and transformed back into an eagle and flew into the direction of the villagers to make sure England wasn't being burnt at stake.

----{Time Skip}----

"Robin, did you get the food?" the Englishman asked.

"Yeah, but we should probably stop..." he answered.

A masculine voice spoke "how else are we meant to look after ourselves?"
"By getting a job or moving to the city?" a feminine voice responded

"you know, I agree with Wales, why can't we move to the city, I heard they make it so we don't need food to survive, which I think is pretty cool."
another feminine voice said.

"North, we don't know if that's true, and plus how do you suppose we get there?" the masculine voice from before asked.
"Irelands got a point, we're barely able to survive here, let alone getting a train to the city." England stated. "And I'm not walking."

"you're forgetting we have animal forms." says Wales.

"We can't stay in that form for that long." I finally speak up.

"uhm, I don't really want to leave anyways" the brit states, "it's nice here."
"We can't stay here, we've been barely able to survive sinse Ma and Dad died." North says.

"but-"
"no, we're going to be 15 soon, get a grip of yourself."

The brit gets up to leave without saying a word.

"Robin, where you going?" Wales asks.
He doesn't say anything back and leaves the room.

"should I go make sure he's alright?"
"No, he probably wants to be alone, you know he can get overwhelmed in argumentative rooms." I respond.

They go back to arguing about what we're going to do.

_________________________________

No gayness yet, but *our* favourite communist will appear soon, don't worry.
I'm debating whether to publish this now or wait.

If I publish it now, be prepared to have really slow updates.

word count- 639