Chapter 21

Really sorry for the lack of chapters, again.

Remember to check if you've read the other chapters. :)
_________________________

Brits POV:

A bright light blinds me as I open my eyes causing me to close them again for a few seconds.

Once my eyes get adjusted to the light source, I look around, remembering that I was still in Soviets room, and still in his arms.
I look up at him to see he was awake, just on his phone, probably not wanting to bother me.

"morning, love" I say with a warm smile.
He looks startled but soon replies with a familiar smile,
"Доброе утро, любимый"

Синий must of heard the small commotion, as she had jumped onto the bed and making herself comfortable inbetween us.
Smiling, I reluctantly stroke the feline.

We should probably start packing for the apartment but this moment is too perfect to ruin just yet.

Is what I would say if R.E hadn't come into the room, glaring at us with a look of 'your homosexuality disgusts me'. Well, old man, your heterosexuality disgusts me.

To all my hetero friends, that doesn't apply to you.
Finishing his glaring he speaks,
"...you've got an hour to leave."
Pfft, we'll make it half an hour, we're not spending an hour in the same building as you, crusty old man.

He leaves the room, not bothering to wait for a reply that wasn't going to happen.
"..we should probably get up." I finally say after a few moments of silence.

I don't get a verbal response but Soviet does squeeze me slightly one last time before moving me a bit to stand up.
Holding out his hand, which I take, he pulls me into a standing position.

After approximately five minutes he had got the limited items he wanted to take with us.
Soviet had wanted to carry Синий while we walk out the house, but that is proving difficult as she keeps running away from him when he tries to get her to stay still enough to hold.

Standing to the side of the room, I observe the scenario while laughing so hard my sides hurt.
Those two have such a wierd relationship, but I love it.
It makes it unique, you know?

I notice the door slowly open and a certain russian lad peak into the room, but quickly retracting his head once noticing that I've seen him.

Soviet stops what he's doing and looks in the same direction as me.
"Russia, we saw you, you can open the door."
Oh, he saw him too?

The door opens wider this time, revealing an awkward looking white, blue and red horizontally lined teenage boy.
"...I just wanted to know what you two were doing, with all the banging, laughing, and uh, other random noises, it sounded a bit off."

Me and Soviet share a look, in which Синий decides to jump into my arms, snuggling comfortably into me.
This causes me to burst out laughing but I quickly stop so I don't startle the very comfy cat in my arms.

With a sigh Soviet responds to the now very confused russian, "нет, нет, I was just trying to catch Синий and apparently it was funny." He shrugs and wavers a hand over to me, while I'm trying my hardest to not laugh again.