theif

context: while living in your bands studio house, your boyfriend has noticed some of his clothes and jewlery going missing, who's the little theif?

----------------------------------------------

damiano was out of the house for the day so i took the opprotunity to snag another t-shirt and a couple pairs of sweatpants, he's got so many he won't notice.

i looked over at his nightstand, i saw the most beautiful pair of diamond earrings, i just had to try them on.

while i was trying on the earrings i heard someone enter the front door, i jumped and ran to put away the clothes so i could wear them to watch a movie with my friend ana tomorrow.

i was putting the clothes away when damiano entered our shared bedroom,

"hey baby how was your day?" he questioned

"good, how about you babe?" i was trying to change the subject so he would leave me alone.

"oh it was fine i guess, i had to fill up the car with gas and-" he stopped mid-sentence.

**damianos pov**

when i entered me and y/n's shared bedroom i knew something was up, but i tried to ignore it, but as i was talking to her i realized she was wearing my new earrings, it finally made sense, y/n was the one who had been stealing all my clothes and jewlery, i thought i would maybe ignore it and mess with her as well.

**y/n's pov**

"why'd you stop talking?"

"oh nothing i just uh- lost my train of thought.. hang on i'll be right back."

thank god, i was so worried i was gonna get caught, i slipped on a hoodie i had stolen from dami earlier that week. the earrings. that's why he stopped, i was clearly wearing his diamond earrings! he knew that i was the one who had been stealing from him!

i ripped damianos hoodie off and ran downstairs, where i saw victoria and thomas playing with chili.

"where's dam?" i said totally out of breath

"he said he was going shopping for new clothes, you know cause someone keeps taking his!"

"oh about that i think he know's it's you girl, he said something about it before he left"

"shoot" i exclaimed.

**damianos pov**

my plan was to buy new earrings that y/n would obviously want to take, and i was going to buy a second pair so when she took them i could switch the box out so it looked like the earrings hadn't come from there, then i realized that may not work so i got a better idea, i was going to take one of the earrings when she went to put them on, so she thought she lost them and would have to confess to stealing all my clothes.

**y/n's pov**

i had just noticed damiano bought a new pair of earrings and my, my, my they were gorgeous, i grabbed the box and took them into the bathroom with me, i opened the box but leaned down to grab something from the cabinet, when i looked down at the box i noticed one of the earrings was missing.

i started panicking, what was i going to do, dami told me these earrings cost him a lot of money! i called victoria and told her what happened,

"girllllllll this is on you, you need to stop stealing his stuff, use this as a lesson."

"i know but please just come help me search my bedroom and bathroom."

"ughhh finnnneeeeee. but you owe me!"

"alright whatever just hurry!"

"i'm coming! i'm coming!"

after victoria came to help me i still couldn't find the earring.

"vica what am i going to do?"

"i don't know, just tell him what happened and offer to buy him new ones?"

"no! he's going to be so mad at me!"

"girl it's okay just do it!"

"okay, i guess your right, i'll tell him it was me who's been stealing his clothes and that i lost his earring."

**damianos pov**

victoria just texted me, the plan was working, as i was heading up the stairs i suddenly ran into y/n.

"hey baby what's going on" i questioned, trying not to laugh.

"actually baby i need to tell you something" she responded, sulking.

"what's up y/n?"

"you know how someone has been taking all your clothes and jewlery.."

"uh-huh"

"well, it was me, and you know those new earrings you bought?"

"yeah what about them?"

"well.." she started sniffling, i felt so bad.

"well, i sort of lost one of the earrings- but please don't be mad! i'll buy you new ones i'm so sorry!" she squealed and i cut her off with my lips crashing into hers.

"wha- you're not mad?"

"no bella, i'm not mad, because you didn't lose my earrings, i took one to prank you!"

she punched me in the chest, "ow!"

"you deserved that!" i kissed her again

"what are you looking at!" she shouted at vic,

"you, you little theif!" and the girls ran up the stairs together giggling.

----------------------------------------------
i hate this sm.

i love you all so much! <3,

caz out.

word count: 867.