burnt out (drabble)

"you guys that was awesome!" damiano screamed as we ran off stage,

"yeah it was sick!" thomas yelped

"alright let's go get this makeup off!" vic screeched,

"bambina what's the matter?" damiano looked at me concerned

"i don't know i'm just a bit tired i guess, i just wanna go home and sleep", i lazily replied.

after we had gotten all of our makeup off and i took my braids out, we changed into more comfortable clothes and hit the road.

"vic, thommy, y/n is so tired i'm just gonna lay in the back seat with her.." damiano said as he lifted me up bridal style and laid me down in the backseat of the car. "how are you doing baby?" he said as he pushed my hair behind my ears.

"mhmmm," i replied, half asleep.

*time skip to when you get home*

"come here baby girl," damiano strained as he lifted me out of the car and carried me up into the house, he set me down on our bed and went to go shower,

"mmm.. don't go.."

"i have to go shower baby i'm so sweaty, you should shower too.."

"too tired" i replied

"what if we go take a bubble bath together.." damiano suggested,

"mmm.. that sounds good," i said as i managed to crawl out of bed and stumble to the bathroom.

"how's this temperature baby?"

"it's good" i whispered as i dropped my sweatpants and stepped into the tub, damiano following suit shortly after.

"dami.." i spoke

"cosa bambina?" he said, rubbing my shoulders

"grazie, for this, for all of this.."

"anything for you baby," he chuckled, eventually the water went tepid and we got out, to which damiano promptly wrapped a towel around me and helped me change into my pajamas of choice, damianos sweatpants and an old t-shirt.

"ok baby brush your teeth then let's go to bed,"

"okie dokie dami," i giggled as i reached for my toothbrush

i quickly brushed my teeth then looked up at dami and made grabby hands at him, signaling i wanted him to carry me to bed, he promptly picked me up and i wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face into his chest.

"ok baby here we go," he said as he slowly put me down on the bed and covered me with blankets,

"dami i love youuuuu, i love you the mostest," i giggled as damiano slipped into bed right behind me, acting as the big spoon.

"that's not possible baby, i love you more than anything else, you are my whole world."

i turned around to face him and gave him a long passionate kiss.

"no i love you the mostest," i said as i smiled against dami's chest.

"go to bed baby, you're burnt out from that show, get some rest."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey ya'lllll,

i'm backkkkk

love you all so much <3,

caz out.

word count: 455