music video

ciao! over the last while i've been working on something super special with my friend Damianos_Supermodel! we worked on a collab and are super excited to share it with you all! so without further ado, here's our very first collab: music video!

--------------------------------

Y/N's POV

Even though me and Damiano had been together for a while now I'd still never seen him shooting a music video, something always just seemed to get in the way. But this time I was determined to be there! This was going to be a huge video for their new single, planned months in advance so I had time to make sure I was available.

'This is going to be great Bambina, you're going to love it' Damiano smiled to himself, not taking his eyes off the road.

I felt myself smiling softly as my gaze turned to him seeing how excited he was 'I can't wait Damia, it's been a long time coming' He chuckled a little to himself as he pulled up alongside some other cars, situated at the front of countless rows of trailers, presumably for everyone in the video.

As we stepped out of the car he took my hand, interlocking our fingers as we walked through the maze of trailers trying to find his, saying hi to virtually every person we walked past making it take ten times longer.

We eventually reached the trailer, Damiano swinging open the door and walking over to the sofa as we both slumped down on it, resting my head on his shoulder as he began stroking my hair.

'So, what's the idea for the video amore?' I asked, looking up at him, his eyes closed peacefully in contentment.

'It's all set around this girl who can get whatever she wants, she doesn't have to work for anything. You know the song right?' He asked, looking down at me as I nodded as he continued.

'Anyways she gets around to all of us and it's like a fight for her love, but she's a player and isn't planning to stick around for anyone.. she just does what she pleases.." his speech slowed and quieted as he walked over to the small table in the trailer, an outfit was laid out for him..

'What do you think?' He said walking over to me, he was wearing a shiny yellow suit with black stripes

'Nice, you look like a uh..' I racked my brain for the english word but had no luck to come up with it, 'un calabrone!' We both laughed and I watched as he zipped up his boots and we headed out of the trailer to meet up with the rest of the band.

'Oh hey Dam, hey Y/N!' Thomas spoke as we walked over to the guys, I shivered at the cool breeze blowing across my bare shoulders, I couldn't ask for Damiano's jacket, he left it in the trailer.

'Y/N!' Victoria squealed and pulled me into a tight hug slightly warming me up.

'Shall we head inside?' Damiano offered me his hand to which I promptly took and interlocked my fingers with his as we all walked inside the studio.

'Oh good you're all here!' The band's manager said walking over with the director and a few girls, more or less our age.

'Ciao ragazzi!' One of the girls spoke, it became quite obvious when she spoke that Italian wasn't her first language..

'Hey guys, this is Aurora, Isabella, and Chiara!' The director spoke, pointing to each girl on their respective names.

'I'm sure you all know the music video centres around one girl, that's going to be Chiara. But as you're all competing and fighting for Chiara's love, Aurora and Isabella are going to be trying to win your love.'

I looked at everyone nodding and followed along but to be truthful I wasn't too excited about the idea, the tone on the last sentence the director said was all I needed to know this was going to involve these three random girls being flirty with my boyfriend..