fake

this is literally the most basic fanfic ever and literally everybody has wrote a variation of this but i have writers block and this is the only idea i had,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was walking down the street with victoria, we were on our way back to the studio from starbucks and we were walking the dogs.

"omg y/n?" i smiled and turned around expecting it to be a fan asking for a photo or autograph, when i turned around i saw it was someone i went to high school with, jenna.

"oh hi, jenna right? how have you been?" victoria came to a halt and the dogs turned around too,

"i've been good, just got a new job!" she exclaimed, "how about you huh? what field did you end up with, i remember you never knew what you wanted to do in high school,"

i found it odd she said that because in high school i knew exactly what i wanted to do, but that was like 6 or 7 years ago maybe she was confusing me with someone else, "yeah, yeah i've been good, i'm in a pretty successful band with my sister and my boyfriend!" i said and pointed to victoria,

"oh my gosh victoria! i didn't even recognize you, how have you been?" she said turning and shaking victoria's hand.

"i've been good, again me and y/n are in the band with her boyfriend and 2 of our other best friends!" she pulled her sunglasses off and picked up chili.

"wonderful, what's the band called?" she seemed genuinely interested and we had time to talk so we walked over to a bench not too far from us.

"the band is called måneskin, it's kind of a long story but basically it's because of me and victoria being half danish!" i smiled and sipped my coffee.

"oh right, i remember.. that's so interesting!" she cheered, "you guys are probably busy.. i'll let you go, here's my business card call me and we'll get together sometime."

i looked at vic and then back at jenna, "actually we have kind of an off day today.. why don't you come back with us, we're just hanging out at our studio!"

"are you sure.. i don't wanna be in the way or anything.." she said cautiously..

"no please! come with us we'll make a day of it!" victoria said standing up and setting chili back down on the ground, i stood up and pandora got up from her spot laying on the ground.

"ok then!" she brushed herself off and we continued on our walk back to the studio.

"guys this is jenna! she went to high school with us if you guys remember her!" victoria pulled her coat off and took chili and pandora's leashes off.

"yeah we saw her on the walk back from starbucks," i said, removing my own jacket,

"oh hey jenna, yeah i think i remember you, you must have been an upperclassmen though if you were friends with y/n!"

"yeah, she was a senior when you were a freshman i think thommy, cause she was in my grade.."

damiano came down the stairs with his notebook in hand, "hey guys, hi baby" he smiled and kissed me on the cheek,

"hi baby," i smiled, "you remember jenna right? we went to high school with her."

"uhh yeah i think i remember you," he stretched his hand out to her and shook hands with her, he then walked behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist, he leaned down towards my ear "what's she doing here?" he lifted his head back up.

i looked up at him and whispered my reply, "we saw her on the way back here from the starbucks," he nodded his head and we all walked into the studio kitchen.