trimester 2 (part 2)

y/f/i- your first initial

"excuse me everyone, i'm really glad to see you all here, and i know how happy everyone is for the new parents which is why i'm proud to announce that they are having a..."

i was so nervous in that quick 2 seconds damiano had to whisper some reassuring things to me

"they are having a girl!" vic shouted as damianos face lit up, it made me so happy to see and it made me happy to know that it was a girl which I had secretly been hoping for this whole time.

i quickly pecked dam on the lips before heading up to the microphone,

"thank you all so much! this was a really special day for us and i am so thankful we got to spend it with all of you! that's why i am so proud to to announce our baby girl will be named...

Coraline Marigold David!" everyone clapped and cheered a bit and then continued on to doing their party things and our extended family like aunts and uncles and cousins left and eventually it was just me, vic, nica, dam, ethan, thomas, jacopo, and dams parents.

"you guys this was so much fun oh my gosh, thank you so much for planning this vic it was beautiful!"

"that's what i'm here for!" vic giggled as damiano pulled me off to the side

"i have something for you!" he innocently smiled

"oh and what would that be?" i questioned as he pulled a small velvet box out of his pocket, he opened it to reveal the most gorgeous ring with little purple gems and in gold the letters d and y/f/i.

"dami this is so beautiful thank you so much!" i said hugging him

"of course bambina" he replied after handing me the ring and putting the box back in his pocket as we returned to our friends and family,

"did you give her the ring?" thomas and ethan chirped at the same time,

"yeah, she loved it!" he giggled as the three of them went to go play basketball.

"ah! not so fast!" victoria yelped "you boys have to help clean up!"

"why??" thomas whined

"because y/n is nearly 7 months pregnant, you wanna make her do it?"

eventually after all the cleanup was over and our parents and siblings left we went inside to eat dinner and have a game night, we had been having a lot of game nights since we couldn't really go clubbing anymore.

we were playing cherades and while thomas was up i yelped out..

"oh my god!"

"what? what is it?" damiano said looking at me cautiously,

"i think the baby just kicked!" i said in a cheery tone, i had never felt anything like it, it was so fluttery

"can we see?" victoria said slowly putting her hand closer to my bump.

"of course of course you guys don't have to ask!"

everyone put their hands on my belly as i smiled, i could never ask for anything more than this, i love these little weirdos so much.

"so when are you guys going to tell the fans?" ethan asked

"oh i don't know, i wanted to wait till the birth but dam wants to do it now.." i pondered

"why don't we?" thomas said pulling up instagram on his phone, he handed it to me then turned to everyone else, "ok guys make a heart with your hands on y/n's stomach"

they did so and then thomas snapped a beautiful picture and then one with all of us in it not just the hands on my belly and he uploaded them to the måneskin instagram page,

"i think that was a perfect way to let the public know," i grinned as i listened to the notifications start rolling in on all of our phones.

----------------------------------------------

awwww how adorable

love you all so much <3,

caz out.

word count: 622.