working on it for you

context: your parents are.. well not good people, and at the moment you and the band were in america and have been having to crash at your parents place.. it starts to take a toll on your mental health
TW: talks about mental health, weight, self harm, eating disorders
————————————————————
we were eating dinner with my family when my mom blurted out,
"had enough to eat there y/n?" she glared at me as i put down the scoop of mac and cheese i was going to put on my plate..
"uh yeah actually i'm full, im just going to run to the bathroom real quick" i said as i quickly left the table.
**damianos pov**
i exchanged glances with victoria, we knew y/n was struggling with her eating disorder but her parents certainly weren't helping the matter, her parents had no respect for her, we could never tell them how popular the band was because of how money and power hungry they were, if they knew about the band they would suck up to y/n like the narcissistic assholes they were.. i pretended to be getting a call so i could run up to me and y/n's bathroom, i knew she was probably purging and it broke my heart to see, "woah woah baby calm down" i said as i ran to her, she kneeled over the toilet crying..
"i can't do this anymore damiano!" she screamed
"i know, i know bambina.." i cooed as i pulled her in closer to me,
"you don't get it," she spoke softly
**time skip and back to y/n's point of view**
my self harm scars had all healed to the point i could say they were cat scratches from legolas and bidet,(damiano's cats) i put on my favorite top and some cute jeans and headed downstairs to meet victoria before we went out..
"that what you're wearing?" my mom questioned..
"yeah what's wrong with it.." i started to tear up..
"it makes you look like a hooker" my dad scoffed as victoria strolled into the living room, "okay we're leaving now enjoy the rest of your day mr. and mrs. y/l/n.
"oh bye honey!" my mom called out, she clearly loved victoria more than me.. she was like the daughter my mom never ha- oh wait i was her daughter, i just wasn't enough for her..
"you have to ignore them.." victoria trailed off as she started the car.
"its just.. it's hard" i attempted to say without bursting into tears..
"i know honey, i know" she said rubbing my back.
**time skip**
it was getting to be too much.. i couldn't do it anymore.. then i saw them.. victorias sewing scissors, she used them to cut leather and latex for gods sake they had to be sharp.. it's just a minor setback i said to myself as i picked them up.. i hesitated a moment and then cut.. the red lines i saw amazed me.. as i cut another stripe, the red liquid coming out giving me such satisfaction..  i cut yet another line, i was cut off by a scream,
shit! i thought, i had been caught..
he rushed me into the bathroom and turned the sink on as he grabbed the first aid kit, he grabbed my hands and ran my arms under the water.. "i'm sorry.." i spoke my eyes watery.. i had been clean for so long i didn't know what had gotten into me..
"don't be sorry," damiano interrupted my thoughts.. "this doesn't change all the progress you've made" he said while bandaging up my arms..
"you really got yourself good there didn't you y/n?" he chuckled, i knew he was just trying to change the subject, i shrunk in pain, he wrapped it a bit too tight and it stung.. "too tight?" he hummed, "mhm" i whimpered..
"oh baby," he said wiping my tears and carrying me to our shared bed where he sat me down and grabbed some pajamas.. he lifted up my arms and took of my shirt.. then my bra, then my jeans.. he put me in one of his t-shirts and a pair of his sweatpants, he changed himself into just a pair of plaid pajama pants, he pulled me closer to his warm body as he got into the bed with me and i rested my head on his chest, he grabbed my hands and kissed my arms where all the bandages were,
"when comes the part when we tell them we are the most famous singers in all of italy?" i questioned, he chuckled and thought for a minute before he spoke, "i'm working on that for you baby."
————————————————————
this one is really personal for me, sorry it's so bittersweet, part 2 will come soon.
love you all so much <3,
caz out.
word count: 842