dinner date

you're all going to be thrilled to know that me and @Damianos_Supermodel are back with another amazing collab for you all. it's short and sweet and most of the credits go to her as she took the lead on this one, i hope you all love it.

***

Y/Ns POV

'Do we really have to do this?' I huffed slumping on the sofa next to Damiano who was mindlessly scrolling through Netflix trying to find something to watch.

'It'll be fun Bambina' Damiano added, rubbing my thigh reassuringly, not taking his eyes off the TV. 'Besides Ethan seems really smitten with them, he just wants our blessing that's all'

Ethan had been in a relationship now for about 3 months because he didn't want to introduce us to them until he was certain but now he decided he was ready; me and Damiano being the lucky two to meet them first as Ethan kindly invited us on a double date.

Damiano looked away from the TV the first time this evening looking me up and down, checking my outfit.

'Come fai ad essere sempre così bella?' He smiled, caressing my cheek.

'I could ask you the same thing' I giggled, planting a kiss on his nose.

I cuddled into his side, taking my phone out of my purse as I settled down until we needed to leave as my phone started buzzing with messages.

'Someone's popular' Damiano chuckled as I giggled.

'Oh, it's just Y/F/N. They just want outfit advice' I smiled messaging them back.

Y/F/N

Do you think the red or navy?

You're going clubbing right? I'd go red!

You'll definitely pull then!

Yeah... I suppose... I don't think

it's that sort of club though... thanks

'Strange' I muttered to myself shaking away the thought as Damiano stood up grabbing his jacket from by the door

'Mmm.. you look sexy..' I groaned as I slipped on my heels

'Grazie bambina, you as well..' He said opening the door, and following me out to the car, Damiano opened the door for me and I slowly sat down and waited for him to get in the car,

Damiano started driving and I kicked off my heels and pulled a granola bar and a bag of goldfish out of my bag, it was a long drive to the restaurant and i had hardly eaten anything all day,

'Are you serious?' Damiano chuckled looking over at me..

'Passenger princess duties!' I giggled and folded up my legs in the seat with me, setting my purse on the floor of the car.

***

Arriving at the restaurant, Dam informed the waiter of our reservation and they showed us to the bar area while we waited for Ethan and his date to arrive.

'Unusual for Ethan not to be early' Damiano chuckled checking the time as he took another sip of his wine.

'True, but it's also odd that we're not late' I giggled pecking his cheek.

We both sat on two of the bar stools sipping our drinks when we heard Ethan's voice from behind 'so sorry we're late' he added clearly a little flustered as he practically dragged his poor date behind him.

His date turned round as my jaw dropped to the floor 'Y/N?!' They asked, complete shock in their voice.

'Y/F/N? You're Ethan's date?' They nodded, their cheeks flushing red as Ethan squeezed their hand reassuringly.

'Wait?... you both know each other?' Ethan looked between the two of us bewildered about the whole situation.

I nodded as they came over pulling me into an embrace 'Yeah, we've been best friends since we were like 6' I giggled giving them a squeeze as they stepped back returning to Ethan's side.

'Oh wow that's so funny!' Ethan chuckled, pulling out a bar stool for Y/F/N then one for himself.

Ethan muttered something to Y/F/N as they got their drinks off the bartender, a waitress approaching us.

'Sorry to intrude, but your tables ready' she smiled, her arm full of menus as we all followed her to the table, Damiano's hand slipping into mine.

Damiano pulled out a chair for me and Ethan did the same for Y/F/N and we sat down while looking at the menu. Outrageous prices.

"And you just know it's gonna be like 4 bites of food and it won't even be that good!" Y/F/N said to me.

"It always is," I chuckled looking towards Dam.

Y/F/N sighed slightly looking at the menu, her gaze then moving onto Ethan.

'qual è il problema tesoro?' Ethan asked sweetly, gently taking her hand and holding it over the table.

'Nothing... it's just so expensive, you shouldn't have to do this just for me' they whispered trying not to be rude or seem ungrateful.

Damiano and Ethan shared a look across the table before putting down their menus.

'Why don't we head elsewhere?' Damiano asked, grabbing his blazer jacket off the back of his chair.

We all nodded following his lead out the restaurant.

***

'That was so much better' I giggled, throwing my final chicken nugget in my mouth.

'Much better' Y/F/N smiled while taking a sip from their coke.

Looking around the McDonald's I couldn't help but chuckle as Damiano sat in his suit tucking into his fries.

'What are you laughing at?!' He grumbled, throwing another handful of fries in his mouth.

I held my hands up defensively 'nothing! I'm just admiring how gorgeous you are' he smirked, leaning back in his seat.

We all finished up and headed back to our cars saying our goodbyes.

A few murmurs were spoken between Ethan and Damiano before they burst into cackles of laughter as they pulled themselves into one final hug; as I did the same with Y/F/N telling her I'd message her when we got home.

Me and Damiano both got in the car and looked at each other, shock, confusion and generally tiredness plastered on our faces.

'Well I didn't expect that...' I mumbled, causing him to chuckle.

'Definitely not, this night has taken so many turns... think there should be one final twist when we get home, don't you?' He smirked cheekily, squeezing my thigh, starting the engine before I could even respond.

***

again amazing work and i hope you all love it, you should also all go check out @Damianos_Supermodel her story is amazing and i would certainly know as i have had early access to the whole book since before it was even published, it's a wonderful story and i hope you will all go read it and spread some love.

love you all so so so much!!

caz out.

word count: 1066.