crush

** i know that the timeline of this is not realistic to the release of albums, when the band was formed, and many other factors but this is a fictional story following a fictional characters life so just pretend the timeline i write is realistic, it makes the story cuter **

21 December, 2016

"ugh! it's not fair that he's so cute!" i said and flopped down next to victoria on my bed,

"why don't you just tell him you like him?" victoria turned to me and suggested,

"i can't! he thinks i hate him!" i sighed and rubbed my face, at one point i had been in a rocky place with our bands other singer, damiano. we met a couple years ago in secondary school, we were friends then but once the band was formed we started to fight a lot.

"well then i don't know y/n!" she sighed, "wanna make cookies?" she said and giggled, me and my sister hopped off the bed and down to the kitchen of the house we shared with our bandmates.

*damiano's pov*

"god she's so pretty!" i whined out to the guys sitting on the couch playing playstation games,

"then tell her that!" ethan said and patted me on the back, "worst case scenario she doesn't like you back!"

"dude are you kidding? y/n is my best friend, she hates damiano!" thomas added,

"thanks man!" i said through gritted teeth and threw myself back on the couch, i really loved y/n and i regretted all those stupid petty fights i got into with her, i just wanted her to like me the same way, but i know she doesn't.

"come on thomas, that was not helpful!" ethan said and thomas laughed, looking at me in my state of misery.

"why don't you write a song for her? or tell her in a concert?" ethan said, he grabbed all of the playstation controllers and turned off the tv, turning all of his focus to me,

"that's not a bad idea, but i'm shit at writing songs.. that's all y/n.. she's so smart.." i said starting to daydream about her, until thomas started snapping in my face

"dude.. dude!" thomas spoke, still snapping,

"huh? oh yeah.." i started to think again.

*back to y/n's pov*

22 December, 2016

"you excited for the show tonight?" victoria said, bass in one hand, boots in the other,

"yeah!" i said grabbing one of my own bass from the rack in my room.

"what are you going to wear?" she pondered and set her boots down on my bed, she left her bass in one of the open spots in the rack,

"i planned out two outfits in my closet, you can pick based off whichever one you can match easier!" i said not looking up from my laptop, trying to finish up some last minute school work,

"this one!" victoria said holding up a leopard print halter top, fingerless black leather gloves, and a pair of black flair pants. i grabbed my dr. martens from the floor and changed my outfit as she went to find a matching outfit.

when she came back she was holding her signature leopard print bralette, her own fingerless gloves and a pair of black, low waisted bootcut jeans. we were so excited to be playing a real gig in a pub rather than out on the streets.

i picked up the bass i was planning to use, one of my first, an old fender bass. it was matching with victorias that said "girls bite back" though mine was black and had white stars on it rather than the calligraphy on vics.