wisdom teeth (drabble)

hey guys sorry to have left you, but i do have a life outside of writing.

---------------------------------------------------------

"hey y/n.. it's time to get up.." damiano said rubbing my back, i stretched and slowly opened my eyes to see the grey, rainy day i was up against,

"mmm... 5 more minutes.." i said curling back up..

"no bambina you have to get ready to go get your wisdom teeth out.." he spoke, pulling the blankets off of me, i forced myself up out of bed, put on some shorts and an old t-shirt then yawned walking into the bathroom and beginning to brush my hair.

"should i brush my teeth?" i looked up at damiano,

"you probably don't need to bambina, come on let's go though i don't want you to be late,"

i followed damiano out to the car and he sped us over to the dentist where we sat in the waiting room for like half an hour.

"i told you we didn't need to be so early," i nudged damiano a little,

"better early than late," he mumbled and looked back down at his phone.

"y/n y/l/n?" one of the nurses called out,

me and damiano stood up and walked over to the room and they gave me a paper to put over my chest when i sat on the chair,

"so she'll be pretty groggy for a good while after but try not to let her sleep even though it may seem good for her, she can choke if she sleeps, so just like with a concussion no sleeping until the medicines wear off, she'll probably be in pain for some time but tylenol should be just fine to help relieve some of that."

"okay good to know, can i stay in here while you're pulling the teeth or?"

"unfortunately no because it is considered a surgery so we can't have any additional people in during the procedure,"

"no please i'll cry without him in the room!" i pleaded to the nurse,

"bambina i think you will cry either way, if the doctors say i can't be here i can't be here, but i'll be waiting for you when you're done. be brave cara." he squeezed my hand and kissed my forehead before leaving.

"okay y/n we're going to get started now, are you ready?" the nurse asked, i only half nodded my head and squeezed my eyes shut.

*** (damiano's pov)

after waiting for about an hour the nurses finally told me i could go to see y/n and take her home and when i saw her i couldn't help but laugh a little.

"why are you laughing at me?" she whined as i pulled her into my arms, the nurses started talking to me about how to take care of her for the next few days.

"alright come on baby.." i said as i finished the paperwork and helped y/n out of the doctors office and into the car

"mmm i want a kiss.." she flashed me a lopsided smile as we settled into the car and i turned the car on.

"the doctor said no kisses until you're healed bella," i said sympathetically and held her hand

"pleassseee!" she said with puppy dog eyes,

"no bella, i'm sorry.." i frowned

"i'll cry" she said and pouted her lips

"fine.." i sighed and kissed her cheek, hoping it would satisfy her enough, sure enough she smiled happily and relaxed for the rest of the drive home.

-------------------------------------

sorry its short, sorry im gone

go read my other book, i'll love you forever and you'll be my favorite

love you all so so so much

caz out.

word count: 581.