roller coaster

okay so i'm back but i don't know how much i can commit to being back, i don't know if anyone will even appreciate my presence back on wattpad because i'm sure most of my frequent readers have given up all hope on my ever posting again but for the off chance one of you frequenters is here i hope you enjoy this next piece, i started it a while back like when i was still very present on wattpad so the writing style changes a bit throughout the story and you can pretty clearly see where the first and second parts connect so sorry about that and sorry for the long ass boring message, without further ado,

---------------------------------------

'Come on it will be fun!' Victoria pleaded, pulling on my left arm

'Yeah Dam come on, it's not that bad, it's just a rollercoaster,' Thomas said, already jumping into the queue

Ethan shot me a look and I decided to do it for Thomas and Victoria, they would never let me live it down if I didn't and who knows maybe it really would be not all that bad. I groaned and followed the guys into the queue.

I was only slightly shaking when we got to the front of the line and I thought it nothing more than a tad bit of nervousness that everyone got when riding a roller coaster, surely everyone gets a pit in their stomach for at least a moment doing something like this, I thought as I reluctantly got onto the ride, sitting next to Ethan, behind Thomas and Vic.

'I don't know about this..' I said quietly to Ethan a panicked look on my face,

He realised I was having second thoughts and gave me a sympathetic look, 'It'll be okay Dam, It'll be over before you know it!' He smiled and started talking to Thomas.

God this was a stupid idea, I felt heat beginning to rise in my chest but there was nothing I could do about it as the ride slowly started. I shut my eyes as tight as I could and tried to breathe although to no avail.

The ride finished and I had managed to stop hyperventilating, 'Maybe I was being a tad dramatic it wasn't as awful as I thought,' I spoke quietly to Ethan, 'But you can never tell Thom or Vic I said that' I gave him a stern look he nodded in agreement and we walked out off the ride.

'So Dam how was it?' Victoria teased once we had regrouped,

'Was it terrifying? Did you feel like you were gonna die?' Thomas giggled.

I rolled my eyes and groaned before we all decided it was probably best we left the attractions park and went back to our hotel before we had sound checks for tonight's concert.

'Dam just wants to see Y/N so she can coddle him because we made him go on the big scary rollercoaster!' I heard Victoria say,

'Baby Dam needs his momma!' Thomas added,

'Va bene ragazzi andiamo ora siete solo cattivi, è andato sulle montagne russe e ha affrontato le sue paure. Dovresti essere orgoglioso di lui e rassicurarlo!' Ethan said giving both of them a 'I'll kill you both if I hear any more of your bullshit' look.

'Sorry Damiano, I'm really happy you were able to overcome your fear and go on the rollercoaster,' Victoria said, her head tilted down, she gave me a quick hug before looking back up at the road in front of us,

'It's fine guys I know you were just teasing..' I said getting into the car.

As we were driving I started to feel the same heat in my chest, but I wasn't shaking like before, I chalked it up to just needing a smoke and rolled down my window before pulling out a pack of cigs and a lighter.

'Can I get one of those Dam?' Thomas said gesturing to the pack of cigarettes in my left hand, I passed the pack over to him before lighting my own cig.