working on it for you (2)

"i'm working on that for you baby," was the last thing i heard before i fell asleep, when i woke up i reached over to damianos side of the bed only to find him not there, i didn't think much of it and grabbed my phone, i had 3 missed calls and 9 missed messages from damiano, he was at the store with vic, so nothing to worry about, i thought as i went back to sleep, i turned over and saw it, blood. i looked down at my bandaged arms, shit, i said as i got up a bit too fast, i got super dizzy but i walked to the bathroom to change the bandages, i then put new sheets on the bed and put the bloody ones into the wash. i turned on the tv and got comfortable in bed once again, not too long after vic came into my room.. "girl don't say anything until i say ok? i have a lot too say i need to get through it all, capeesh?"
"got it" i said lazily sitting up from my comfortable place in the bed..
then she told me.. the whole thing, her and damiano had come up with a plan to tell my family about the band, we were going to do it when we went out to do dinner with them on friday, it was wednesday so we didn't have much time to prepare..
**time skip, friday night when you are all getting ready**
somehow we had all managed to fit in and live in my tiny childhood bedroom, i was sitting on damianos lap doing his eyeliner when vic walked in with our outfits.. they were the outfits we had worn at eurovision, although obviously the leg on damianos had been fixed..
"okay y/n which one is which i can't remember?" we wore the exact same outfit in the exact same size so it was hard to tell, i didn't blame her for not knowing.
"the one with the longer legs is mine!" i
chirped back,
"ohhhhh yeah, i remember now ok!"
"shh! i'm doing dams makeup let me focus!"
"haha ok i will let the master work, but do me next!!"
"only if you give me 5 bucks haha!"
"guys c'mon can we just get ready? is that so hard" ethan burst into the conversation..
"yeah whatever sure" vic said playfully rolling her eyes, i stuck my tongue out at her and she did the same..
**time skip to at the restaurant**
"wow.. you guys look sick!" my sister said looking us all up and down, "thanks y/s/n," damiano said pulling out a chair for you to sit down,
"thanks babe!" i said kissing him on the cheek then sitting down, he then sat down next to me..
"yes indeed those are very.. interesting outfit choices.." my mom added, i clenched my teeth, damiano noticed though and rubbed my back, it always calmed me down. my brother looked in our direction..
"i feel like i recognize the outfits from somewhere.. but i'm not sure where" he stated looking puzzled..
"OMG! THOSE ARE THE OUTFITS MÅNESKIN WORE DURING EUROVISON!" my sister blurted out!
"HOW DID YOU GET THESE? she questioned not understanding they were OUR outfits..
"wait damiano.. what's your last name..?" my brother questioned
"david." he replied, smirking.. they were starting to get it..
"damiano david! how did we not notice!" my brother screamed out..
"shh! people are going to hear you!" we all looked around the restaurant, nobody was looking thank god..
"that means.. that means you're victoria de angelis, you're ethan torchio.. and you're thomas raggi!! omg that's crazy you guys are måneskin!!" my brother could be quite the detective sometimes..
"what about the other singer.. the girl, like y/s/n david, like your girlfriend?"
"my girlfriend is right next to me," damiano smiled, kissing my cheek.
"y/s/n david" is my stage name, cause y/n y/l/n doesn't flow as well..
"OMG MY SISTER IS A FAMOUS SINGER IN A FAMOUS BAND THIS IS CRAZY!!" my sister screamed!
"SHH!" we all looked at her like she was crazy..
"i'm sorry what are you talking about?"
"mom you know that band we like? the one you got us tickets for, on our 17th birthday?"
"yes, although i wish i didn't.."
"they are literally sitting with us right now." they said in unison..
"and they're like super famous!" my sister added
"yeah!" my brother agreed, we all giggled, and my parents looked shocked..
"so y/n how long have you been doing this band thing? does it pay well? i bet the fame is great!" they trailed off,
"actually we should probably go.. we are indeed wearing very.. interesting.. outfits" victoria stated as i tried not to laugh,
"yeah, wouldn't want to look like hookers!" thomas said..
"we've got red carpets to get to anyways," i said as we walked out the door.
"told you i was working on it for you baby," damiano said and we all giggled and hugged,
"this right here, is the only family i will ever need, i love you guys"
"that makes two of us," damiano said,
"three!" ethan added
"four and five!" victoria and thomas said as vic tried to jump onto damianos back, i giggled and we went home, after all we really did have some red carpets to get to..
———————————————————
AWWWW a good ending for such a bittersweet chapter!!
love you all so much <3,
caz out.
word count: 924