home

**ciao! i'm back sorry it's been over a month :/ i didn't even realize the time went by so fast**

i woke up with a cold and my only desire was to stay in bed all day however, doing all the productive things for the band like working with gucci for ambassador things and brand deals and scheduling required me to get up.

in no way would i complain about my position in the band, singer, sometimes bassist, and doing general management, of course we had a manager but i enjoyed the things like that, the rest of the band didn't and our manager is already busy enough so i don't mind doing it,

i stood up from where i was lying alone in me and damiano's bed, i assumed he had gotten up to work out or something, i made the bed and threw on damiano's hoodie over top of my pajama pants and sports bra.

before walking to the kitchen to make myself breakfast i went to the bathroom to get some ibuprofen, i had a pounding headache not to mention a wicked stomach ache.

once i got to the kitchen i made myself a smoothie and some toast before heading to my office for my day to begin.

2 and a half hours later i heard damiano enter our rental house, greeting our 3 cats and dog before heading to look for me,

"bambina?" i heard him call out, i was in the middle of a meeting and couldn't respond immediately, but i'm sure he knew where he could find me anyways.

eventually the meeting ended and i left my office only to clean up my breakfast and change quickly before heading out for some in person work and studio time.

"hi!" i giggled as damiano walked up behind me as i was leaning over the sink washing my dishes,

"mmm.. hi.." damiano breathed into my neck wrapping his arms tighter around my waist..

"dam i love you a lot but you gotta let me go, i have to go into the studio today." i sighed trying to escape his grasp.

"i'll come with you!" damiano pleaded refusing to let me go..

"darling you'll be bored out of your mind.. i'll be back before you even know i'm gone then we'll go out with the guys,"

not too long after i spat out those words i broke out of damiano's hold running to the bathroom, i leaned over and threw up, damiano not too far behind me assuming i had run off to our bedroom in good spirits.. like a game or something.

"woah woah bambina are you okay?" he said in a concerned voice, leaning next to me using one hand to hold my hair and the other to rub my back,

"yeah i think so.." i replied wiping my mouth and taking a drink of water from the sink. "i just have a cold i think my breakfast just didn't sit right in my stomach.."

"maybe if you're sick you should just stay home today, and we can reschedule with victoria,  ethan, and thomas.."

"no no that's dramatic.. i just have a cold that's all.." i said walking into me and damiano's bedroom, throwing on a white button up and some black slacks.

"want me to drive you?" damiano said as i slipped my shoes on,

"no i'll just walk.. it's really beautiful outside today.. super warm.."

after what felt like an eternity of listening to things going in one ear and out the other, and intense sniffles i walked back home to damiano and our wonderful fur babies.

"i'm back!" i cheered into the house kicking my boots off and going to me and damiano's bedroom, he was laying down watching grey's anatomy,

"hi baby.." he smiled and motioned for me to come lay down next to him..