treat

context: read it cuties ;)

also, i'm back if anyone cares, idk that any of you particularly missed me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i've been wanting to get a new bass for a while, occasionally i like to play bass in concerts like my sister and enjoy playing overall, it's really helpful in rehersals too. i've been considering getting a new bass for quite some time now but didn't think it was a good idea to get one, mine worked just fine it was just a little old. i looked online a little bit and found a few i liked a bit but none of them really spoke to me, until i found the one, it looked special, it sparked something in me, just then damiano walked into our shared bedroom.

"hey baby i'm trying to write some new lyrics can you help me?"

"yeah for sure? for what song?"

"i was thinking maybe for that one with the bass line you and victoria wrote.."

"oh ok sure show me what you've got."

*time skip*

"thanks baby"

"of course dami, you're not the only lyrical genius here," i teased as he pushed me down on the bed to cuddle with him. "wait baby hang on" i spoke as i broke out of his grip, i went downstairs to go get a snack and something to drink.

*damianos pov*

"wait baby hang on" y/n spoke as she wrestled out of my arms and left the room, i noticed her phone was unlocked and out of curiosity picked it up, not to go through it or anything, i trusted y/n just fine but i was interested in what she was doing.

i picked up the phone and saw she was shopping online, i assumed clothes but scrolled up the page and realized she was looking a basses. i didn't realize she had wanted a new one but i guess her's was kind of old.

i thought about it for a moment before entering my credit card details. 'purchase complete' the screen read, i went back to the original page y/n was on so she wouldn't suspect anything.

*back to y/ns pov*

i walked back up to our room with a bottle of water and a small bowl of watermelon in hand, i noticed me and damianos cat legolas on the stairs and scooped him up, i fumbled to open the door and legolas quickly jumped out of my arms and onto me and damianos bed where i saw damiano playing with our other cats bidet, and our newest fur baby ziggy.

"any room for a couple more?" i chuckled as damiano scooted over and pulled the cats toward him.

"ooh watermelon" he said as he looked up at me with puppy dog eyes

"get your own watermelon" i said as i playfully hit him on the arm.

"ow, i deserve watermelon for that!" he said as he snagged a piece of watermelon from my bowl.

i chuckled and pulled him into my arms as we drifted off to sleep.

*time skip a few days and dams pov*

thank god y/n wasn't home when the new bass came, i didn't want her to see it, i quickly brought it inside and went to go wrap it so i could give it to her tonight, after that i asked ethan if i could hide it in his closet so y/n wouldn't find it.

later when y/n came home with victoria she said they were going out with their other sister veronica in a bit and needed to ask ethan if she could borrow something from his closet.

i panicked and sprinted up the stairs to ethans room and grabbed the bass out of his closet, i ran down the hall to thomas' room to put it in his closet.