news

okay okay i'm sorry i've been keeping this from y'all, it's been in my drafts since like early 2023 i think (it's literally been so long i don't remember) anyways it's like a 6 part thing but i think it'e better than me writing an endless amount of drabbles bc ik y'all hate that.

----------------------------------------------

lately i've found myself throwing up every hour on the hour, i thought i maybe had a stomach flu but victoria had other ideas.

"come on you have to at least consider it a possibility," she whined

"no. i'm not pregnant." i replied trying not to puke yet again.

"why don't you take a test then, if you're so sure, i have some in my bathroom i'll go get some."

"fine." i pouted,

when victoria came back with the tests it finally clicked in my head, i probably actually was pregnant.. i didn't know how to feel, we're so young and we're in the middle of a tour, and how would damiano react knowing he was going to be a father at 23..

"hello?" victoria questioned waving a pregnancy test in front of my face,

"oh yeah haha.." i said grabbing the test from her hand and standing up from my position sitting next to the toilet.

"you're not going to give me some privacy..?" i questioned..

"dude i walked in on you making this damn baby, we have no boundaries anymore."

"ok true" i said opening the test.

"i can't look you do it" i said nervously.

the test had 1 minute left to process and i couldn't handle the results

"ok i'll look, you sit down."

"ok," i said slowly sitting down on the floor.

"ok ready?"

"as i'll ever be," i sighed nervously

"pregnant." she said straight faced,

"no you're lying.."

"look for yourself" she spoke handing me the test..

"OMG I"M PREGNANT!" i shouted

"SHH! now is that a good scream or a bad scream?"

"GREAT SCREAM!" i grinned..

"what are you gonna tell damiano?"

"what do you mean?"

"what are you gonna say to your baby daddy? how are you gonna tell him you're knocked up?"

"ok one, stop referring to him as a baby daddy, and two don't call me knocked up please."

"ok done, what are you going to say to the father of the fetus?"

"omg- you know what, there are only so many battles you can win.." i said shaking my head,

"i don't know, what do you think i should tell him?" i asked victoria nervously..

"uhhhh, idk... OOH! remember in that old merch drop we did the måneskin baby onesies?"

"yeah..?"

"get one! and give it to him with the test!"

"ohhh!! good idea!"

*time skip*

i walked into the home studio and saw damiano sitting at his desk, he looked stressed, now seemed like a good time for a little relief.

"hey baby" i smiled, turning his chair around and sitting on his lap facing him.

"mmm.. hi baby what's up?"

"oh nothing, you look stressed, come take a break," i pleaded

"no babe i have to get these lyrics done, i'm behind on schedule.."

"damiano," i said sternly "take a break, come with me.."

"fine.. but only a few minutes!"

"alright, alright whatever you say!" i led him into the living room and put a blindfold on him, i set up a camera and sat him down on the couch..

"ok we're gonna play a game!" i said excitedly,

"baby.. come on i don't have time for this.."

"shush! i'm gonna hand you something and you're going to guess what it is!"

"ok.. fine," he sighed knowing he would only continue to lose this battle.

first i handed him the onesie,

"what the hell is this? a crop top?"

"is that what you think?"

"yes if it will get this over with," i held back a little giggle when he said that

"ok next," i spoke as i handed him the positive pregnancy test..

"what is this a pen? a marker?"

"why don't you take your blindfold off baby.."

"uh ok.." he said as i helped him to untie the blindfold.

he went silent when he saw it, we sat there for a good minute before i spoke..

"so.. what do you think.."

"i'm gonna be a dad.."

"i know i'm sorry to put such a burden like this on you.. we can terminate the pregnancy if you want i just-" he cut me off by pulling me down onto the couch with him and kissing me,

"you're not mad?" i questioned holding back tears..

"no baby of course i'm not mad, i'm thrilled," he said wiping my tears away..

"aww my little baby is crying she's so hormonal from being all knocked up"

i giggle as i heard victoria yell from the kitchen,

"OH COME ON HE GET'S TO SAY IT?"

damiano looked so confused as me and victoria laughed our asses off

----------------------------------------------

i hope now you understand why this is a multiple part story, if you don't like this trope you're welcome to skip this story

love you all so much,

caz out.

word count: 760.