Part-4: Emotions

Tae: kookie see there.. it's a cute pair of love birds.. like us. (smiled and side hugged him)

Jk: it surely is cute Tae but..not like us.

Tae:why bunny.. why not like us?

Jk: because we are not lovers now.

Tae:Wh-what are you saying kookie?

Jk: yes taehyungie-

Tae: it's taetae for you kookie.

Jk: not anymore.. I'm breaking up with you Tae.. I don't need you anymore.

Tae: but k-oo-kookie what did I do.. maybe it w-was b-by mis-stake pl-please
I will n-not tha-that again kookoo don't leave me.. I need you.
(fall on her knees and hugged kookie's legs)

Jk:it was not mistaken taehyungie-

Tae: nooo~ it's taetae.. please cwall me taetae.

Jk:stop talking nonsense.. I said you that i don't love you anymore just get out of my life and never ever show your face to me. (pushed her harshly and left from there)

Tae:NOOOO KOOKIE PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME.. KOOKIE.. I NEED YOU.. KOOKIE.. I LOVE YOU.

Jimini:taetae.. get up (shook her vigorously)

Tae:huh-- jimini.... (hugged her as tears rolled down her cheeks) please say kookie that I love him I need him.. tell him not leave me please.

Jimini:taetae it was a just dream.. you know right kook loves you and he will never ever leave.. believe me baby .. it's just your bad Dream.

Tae:hmm~ (sighed and pulled out from the hug sniffles left mouth)

Jimini:com'on now get up and be ready we are going to parlor.

Tae: why parlor?! why do we have to go there?

Jimini: are you kind of- no no you must be kidding.. how can someone forget your birthday.. it's tomorrow you know we have to get you ready now.

Tae: I know that but what's so special in this birthday that you have to get me ready in parlor?

Jimini: stop with your idiotic questions for a while now and go get ready.. but as you have asked then let me tell you.

Tae:yes say what is so special about this?

Jimini:tae~ (sat beside her and laid her in her lap) it's your last birthday as a spinster baby.. you remember after one month kook is coming back.. then you will get married to him.. then you will no more be girl taetae.. you will not be a Kim baby.. you will be jeon.. Mrs.Jeon, wife of Mr.Jeon jungkook..
(at which Tae blushed hardly but her eyes got taery when Jimini said futher)

Jimini: you will no longer be.. my soulmate.. you will... no longer stay.. with us.. you will no longer call.. me minimoni you.. will no.. longer eat ice creams.. with me ..you will leave me and unnie... alone and go with your koo...(she finally bursted into tears)

Tae: minimoni please don't cry..
(that was it they both were crying so much hugging each other tightly as if its the last thing on earth)

Tae: minimoni pwease.. no no cry.

Jimini:but angel you are crying too.. how can I not hmm??

Tae:minimoni I will not weave you alone. I will take you and jinie unnie and mama and Dada and kookie mama and kookie Dada with me... no no cry please my monimoni.
(jimini just chuckled at her cuteness.. she surely is going to be 20 tomorrow but she is still a baby for them)