Part-23: Being watched..

Jimini: UNNIEE!! TAETAE!!!
(She ran through the hall way of the restaurant excitedly waving hands at them)

While Tae and Jinie tried their best to hide their faces behind the menu cards.

Tae: unnie.. why does she has to embarrass us like this all the time?
(She whined to her)

Jinie: even i don't angel.. so much melodrama! Omo let me hide she is coming.

Jimini: HIII!! I MISSED YOU BOTH SO MUCHH!!
(She threw herself on them clinging)

Tae: we missed you too minimoni but you know.. you don't need to.. i mean.. shout..hehe..

Jimini: But I missed you so much..
(She sat on the chair pouting)

Jinie: i know how you probably missed us in your bed Mrs.Min so i think we should not talk about it yeah?!
(She snickered)

Jimini: (flustered) i..yahh..unnie..sh-shut up!

Tae: woahhh!! Minnie is shyy~

Jinie: same goes for you too Mrs.Jeon, i know you did the same. So please! You both really need to hide your paintings.. goshh my holy mind... Wait wait..(she moved closer to them and observed) i bet you weren't able to that right?! Poor you.

Tae: (blushed) ann~ unnie you are shoo bad!

Jinie: i know that.. say me something new.
(She smirked)

Jimini: let's leave it now.. tell me how are you?

Jinie: fine I guess.

And they started their meaningless talks which was filled with laughter; little arguments over the most silliest things in this entire world.. and do they mind?! No not at all.. even if the world die.. today they will be totally unaware of it.

Until.. untill tae's eyes fell on something strange.. actually a strange tattoed man who was continuosly staring at their table for so long.

Thinking it as an imagination of her she shrugged her thoughts and tried hard not to focus on him and continued with her talks.. making that man smirk.

And she clearly saw that smirk but decided to ignore it.. she can't tell it anyone.. it will be a big mess.. not jimini nor Jinie would stay calm..and on top of that.. they will definitely tell this to jungkook and he will never allow her to go out.. and she doesn't want it.. so she will stay quiet for now.

                                 (Other side)

Jay: oh little doll! I must say that you are the best thing in this world and that Jeon has got a very good luck to have you married to him.. but but.. the nature doens't want it..or should I say that I don't want that.. i don't like that..(he smirked evilly) and what I want i will get it anyhow by hook or crook.. so stay happy as much you can because one day you all are going to die anyhow; and that day is close.. very very close..(smirked)

After a while staring at her he went off.. making tae sigh in relief. Ofcourse she was uncomfortable with his dirty stares and was more than thankful to God that jungkook was not with her today or else he would have surely killed him just for putting a dirty glance on his baby bear.

                                    (Time skip)

Tae reached their home safely after the little hangout. It was eventually evening till then and reaching home she found an exhausted; sweaty jungkook lying on the couch. He looked very hot.. wearing a black suit; while the first two buttons of his shirt were open exposing a little bit of his hard chest.. a loosened tie around his neck with his messy hair falling on his forehead.. made him look the god of handsomeness.. thankfully his eyes were closed or else he would've seen his now not innocent wife eating him with her eyes..