Part-22: The morning after

It was morning and taekook were still in bed with kook snuggling his face in tae's neck hugging her from the waist sleeping lazily and tae who is awake was stroking his hair lovingly and pecking his face timely.

Tae: koo is the best.. koo is my honey.. koo is my bunny.. koo is my baby.. koo is my hubby.. koo is my love.. I love my koo.. (she sang cutely giggling and kissed his neck)

Jk: I love you too taetae.. (sleepily)

Tae: oh kookie you are up.. let's go and freshen up now.. (she tried getting up but jungkook tighten his grip around her firmly catching her not letting her leave.)

Jk: stay.. (nuzzled in her)

Tae: kookoo.. get up now.. we are already late..

Jk: let's sleep some more baby.. please (he said and hovered above her hugging her; trying to sleep on her..)

Tae: ahh! Koo move.. you are heavy..(giggled)

Jk: you didn't say this last night baby girl..(got up smirking)

Tae: (blushed) shut up.

Jk: what's up with your cheeks..they are so red..?

Tae: kookie.. shut up now.

Jk: let me just kiss it.. (pecked her cheeks two times) and here too.(peck.peck.) your forehead looks cherry..(peck.peck.) oh your lips are soo red.. maybe they are missing mine..

Tae: (tomato red face) koo~ shameless bunny..(hit his chest lightly)

Jk: maybe..I am. (attached their lips)

(Time skip)

Jk: Baby.. please..

Tae: go away... don't talk to me.. you are bad.

Jk: I'm so sorry.. pwease taetae..(pouty lips puppy eyes)

Tae: nuu~ not this eyes..huhu.. (pecked his lips whining)

Jk: hehe.. you can't be angry on your kookie.. (giggled)

Tae: sadly yes.. but... you said only one.. but continued till four.. (pout)

Jk: sorry angel.. I said you right.. once I start I'll not be able to stop.. hehe (pecked her lips)

Tae: bad bunny.. hmmp

Jk: (chuckeld) oh com'on angel.. I know you enjoyed that too.. didn't you?

Tae: shut up.. (red cheeks)

Jk: weren't you the one asking for more baby? (Husked near her ear)

Tae: KOOKIE..!! (pushed him and ran away)

Jk: oh baby wait.. haha.. shy taetae.. belong to kookie.. only kookie..I f*cking love her.. so much.. so so sooo much.

(With tae)

Tae: gosh he is too much.. let's call minimoni and jinie unnie now.. (dialed)

Jinie: hello my ladies.

Jimini: OMG OMG OMG... TAETAE YOU CALLED US-

Tae: why are shouting minie? hello unnie..

Jimini: taetae and unnie.. how are you both..? Are you fine..? Taetae Did that bunny go easy on you..? (Smugly)

Tae: (blushed) shut up minie..

Jimini: omo taetae is shyy~ I see I see.. btw I think there are so many mosquitoes is your area unnie.. is it?