Part-37: She is fine

Jungkook was sitting besides Tae holding her hand gently while tears flowed from his eyes continuous.. it's already been 18 hours of her surgery and still she wasn't showing any positive response. She hadn't gained her consciousness.. she didn't move an inch from her position making everyone's heart shake thinking about the outcomes. Jungkook tried.. his best.. he did everything he could do to make her consious.. but all went in vain. Atlast he felt himself failing and couldn't help but cry his heart out infront of her..

Jk: Tae.. b-baby.. please.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry that I had to behave that way with you.. but what would I do..? I.. I.. was scared.. sacred of losing you.. I couldn't think right.. pl-please forgive me and come back to me.. please don't give this p-punishment to me.. I know I sound selfish.. but bub.. please I'm sorry.. so f*cking sorry...you know..I'll wait for you.. I'll wait your forgiveness forever.. throughout my life but.. but bub.. don't test me like this.. I want you all healthy and fine for me.. pl-please love wake up.. atleast for our son..our Ronwoo.

He clutched his heart and cried out aloud as he wasn't able to bear the pain.. he can't see his baby bear close to death.. and the only reason for this was him.. this is what he thought.. he was literally begging the unconsious Tae to wake up and hide him in her embrace like all the times.. he wants to hide in her arms and let out all he had in from so many days. He can't help but feel like dying seeing her in this condition. He held her hand tightly.. not too tight to hurt her and kissed it gently.

And a lonely tear fell on her hand.. jungkook sadly attached it to his forehead and let out so many tears silently.

He rest his head on the side of bed and recalled their beautiful memories..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Flashback:-

The sun shone very brightly in the sky making jungkook stir up from his sleep.. he whined at it and tried to snuggle himself into Tae who was oblivious to it and was sleeping sound.

Jungkook tried hard but wasn't able to regain his sleep so he unwantedly got up and leaned on the headboard supporting his back.. and admired Tae who was all wrapped in the covers looking like baby.. she is.

He groggily trailed his hands on her collarbone which had angry red colored blotches.. ofcourse given by him last night in the name of love. But it didn't affect her.. he was surprised seeing her sleep so peacefully even after he touched her most sensitive and soft spots.. that to with painful hickeys.

Actually what happened was jungkook got into his possessive daddy mode yesterday.. only by imagining life without taehyungie...he was so into it that she had to reassure him that they aren't gonna get separated and she belong to him.. and she proved it by giving herself to him again.. letting him claim and do whatever he wants that makes him believe that she belong to him.. thus they had a very long and passionate night...making her pass out at the end.

He shook his head smiling thinking about their last night events and blushed a little remembering few moments.. he gently held tae's head from the pillow and shifted it to his lap and started caressing her face.. trying to wake her up.

Jk: baby... wakie wakie.. we have so many things to do.. Com'on it's already late darling why aren't waking up..? (he shook her a little and patted her cheek)

But tae showed no signs of being awake.. he again tried so many times but she didn't woke up making him panicked.. he hurriedly pulled away all the sheets and shook her; checked her temperature and everything which seems to be normal then why wasn't she waking up..?