Part-26: Jungkook's son?

Jay: jeon..jeon..jeon.. what a shame? (Sighed) you took this big step but didn't say anything to your family.. and this is your biggest mistake because you will make them sad.. aww poor you.. this will be the best opportunity to put a crack between your so called bestest family. should I give him a trailer? Maybe I shouldn't.. or should I?... yes I should. let's do it then.. (smirked) let's give them a little surprise..

                       (With jungkook)

Jungkook was peacefully working with a light smile on his face as always because of constant thoughts of his love, his wife. Jeon taehyungie. He can never ever get over her.. And this is all he wished for, everytime, and couldn't thank enough to God formaking him this lucky.

His thoughts were interrupted when he felt the vibration of his mobile as he was notified with a message.

His smile grew wide thinking it would be Tae and speedily opened but only to see something which he never wanted. He was shocked; too shocked to even process. His body filled with fear. He never thought this would come this fast, he never wanted it to haunt him like this, specially when he was in his best stage of life with his angel.He shivered at the thought of the consequences this will bring along with it. With shaky hands he called someone.

Jk: h-hyung..h-he is in d-danger.

                            (At home)

Jimini: taetae.. I'm going out want to come? Let's hang out..what say?

Tae: no minnie.. I'm sorry.. I'm so tired maybe some other day..

Jimini: but.. (sighed) okay then take care.. hmm..I'll come in an hour

Tae: okay.. be careful; take Mr.lee with you.

Jimini: com'on I don't need a bodyguard I can drive alone.

Tae: I'm calling yoongi o-

Jimini: okay okay I'm going with the bodyguard stop right there.. (annoyed)

Tae: okay then bye, bring me strawberries and strawberry shake. (laughed seeing her making faces)

Jimini.bye.. take care (left)

Tae: gosh..she is soo umm..dramatic? Whatever-

Lisa: Tae.. if you don't mind can we like talk?

Tae: offo unnie.. is that even a question to ask? Even I was coming to you. I have to tell you a very important thing come here.

Lisa: (confused) important thing?

Tae: yes now listen.. you are graduated right.. and you know you are free here. so I want you to-only if you want and are comfortable with..

Lisa: what Tae?

Tae: will you join kookie's office? You know you can get over it soon if you like.. travel or move out the house for fresh air you can feel the atmosphere and try to forget that..what say?

Lisa: Tae.. am I causing any problem-

Tae: no no unnie..please don't think that way.. I just wanted your help.. because you know kookie has been so busy these days and nobody is there to help him even yoongi oppa is busy with his work.. so I wanted you to help him for some days.. please..(pleads)

Lisa: but tae.. what-

Tae: unnie please..just for few months.. then I will be graduating and you can leave the company if you want.. please? (puppy eyes)