Part-16: Alone at home

Tae: jimini it's nothing..just get ready go on date with him, then confess, then kiss..that's it.

Jimini: its not easy taetae..I'm so scared.

Jinie: for God's sake..will you shut your mouth now..? I need to put makeup.

Tae: but unnie it's not your date..why are you getting ready?

Jinie: it's my date too..I'm going out with joonie.

Tae: woahh!! All are going..go and enjoy alot.

Jimini: taetae..now go and convince that idiot; you are coming with me to our date..we will go there com'on fast.

Tae: jimini are you serious..? what will I do there? just go with him..I know his answer is yes..but still it's your matter so just go alone.

Jimini: uwaa!! Why is everyone like this?why can't they help me for once...
(While Tae and jinie was staring her blankly with done face)

Jinie: whatever..Imma go now..it's getting late.. all the best jimini (left)

Tae: see her.. learn something.. she literally came 30 minutes before..and now she went for her date.. I wonder.. where is my bold soulmate who used to tease that mafia cat.. I think I lost-

Jimini: noo.. nobody is and can be better than me.. I will go and propose him.. and he should marry me.. I'll also see who is going to stop me.
(left)

Tae: all the best minimoni..
(Shouted from the back)

Jimini and yoongi went on date and as expected yoongi was the shy mafia cat with bold mochi.. but their date went well and now they were in commitment.

After commitment it was mafia cat's time to shine and mochi became the shyest baby on earth because her mafia cat never missed a chance to make her blush.. it was the best day for them.. they started their new journey forgetting the hurtful past and walking hand in hand to their fated destiny praying to stay forever...

(With taekook)

Jk: where is she.. why is she hiding now?

Tae: bhhhhooo..

Jk: huh!! Oh.. aaahhhaaaaaaaaahhh!! Mumma.. save me.
(over acting)

Tae: hmmp!! Meanie.. I know you were not scared. Why so much drama?

Jk: for you angel.. I don't want you to get upset..

Tae: oh so thoughtful about me.. such a nice hubby I got huh! (shyly)

Jk: is it!? I'm nice?

Tae:yes.. you are.
(sat on his lap while resting her hand on his shoulder)

Jk: just nice?

Tae: no not just nice.. best.. the best in whole universe.

Jk: something more?

Tae: so handsome.. and cute too.
(kissed his shoulder)

Jk: just handsome and cute? Nothing else.
(said while smirking)

Tae: yes..but hot too with a sexy body- (gasped realizing that she was tricked and blushed madly)

Jk: oh so my wifey think.. that her hubby is nice; best; handsome and cute.. and what was the other word? something with "h" or about my body-

Tae: aan! Koo don't be a meanie.

Jk: I'm not a meanie..

Tae: yes you are..(pout)