Part-24: Lisa is home

It was morning and jungkook had already gone to the office, ofcourse after so much drama.. throwing alot of tantrums like a little stubborn kid who doesn't wants to go to school.. Tae had to literally push him out of the door so that he would go on time..

Tae: gosh... (huffed) he is too much sometimes..but still sho cute, oh! I miss him already.. it's close to one month now and there is no single day when he didn't nag about missing me and not going there.. even I feel bad for him..poor bun..but for now let's go clean.

(Outside)

Jay: jungkook is gone..lisa enter the house now.

Lisa who was bruised badly as blood flowed from her head and several cuts on her skin., nodded Scaredly and started moving towards the gateway.

Jay: WAIT!! Never i say never ever try to act smart, my eyes are always on you, and if you ever try to then you very well know what I can do.. (smirked) you get that right!?

She nodded lifelessly making her way towards the taekook's mansion,

Lisa'sPOV:-I'm sorry jungkook. I need to do this.. I know being in here with both of you may create misunderstandings but he is dangerous.. I can't risk their lives.. please forgive me. I already lost her now I can't.. please forgive me..

She pressed the bell and the door was opened by taehyungie.

Tae: oh! Lisa unnie. hel-what happend to you..? Come inside..come in..
(she pulled her inside taking her to the living room)

Tae: how did you hurt yourself?.. you sit here... let me bring some water.
(She ran inside to bring water)

Seeing her care even after what happened earlier a month ago bought tears in her eyes; she will really regret deceiving this angel..

Tae: unnie here drink water, please don't cry..is it hurting badly?
(She teared up)

Lisa: (hugged her) please don't be this kind., to me... I don't deserve this. (cried)

Tae : what are you talking unnie. wait let me bring the first aid kit-

She pulled out from hug running to the room leaving a teary Lisa, and came back and treated her wounds giving her necessary medicines wiping her tears.
Tae : I've called kookie.. he will be here soon.. (smiled) till then you take rest okay..come let me show you a room..

Lisa was just silent all the time.. guilty that she had to do something bad with an angel like this..she followed her to room and laid on the bed, closing eyes. sleeping comfy after so long.

(Time skip)

It was almost night Lisa has calmed down a litte bit and taehyungie was taking good care of her, kook was also at the house. After their dinner they were seated in the living hall,

Jk: tell me Liz what happened? Maybe I could help you..

Lisa : kook..H-how should I start.. (cried)

Tae ran to her hugging her tightly trying to calm her down.
Tae: calm down unnie. we are here.. nobody can harm you, please don't cry..

When she calmed down a bit Tae made her drink some water. While jungkook was sad for his friend.. and just stared her.

Lisa; ....IU was...killed jungkook..

Taekook: WHATTT!!!!?

Lisa: y-yes. she is dead.. she was killed.. I didn't see.. his face.. he killed her..and.. then.. I don't.. remember what happened.. after that..
(she nervously lied crying hardly.. ofcourse she knows that Jay has killed her.. his own sister. And he was the one who kept her in his hostage for nearly a month)