Part-20: Wedding

The mansion has been transformed into a fairyland. The entire stage was illuminated with different coloured bulbs and decorated with flower pots and other glittering items. Everyone felt sleepy because the cool fragrance was so strong. There was a section off to the side for music troops and their massive musical instruments. They played loud and soft music, creating a lovely atmosphere, while the three grooms stood impatiently and nervously waiting for their brides, their hearts thumping loudly.

Jk'sPOV:- finally the day has come... now you will be all mine.. my baby.. aah... I am so nervous.. will I be a good husband? What if- no no no.. today no negative thoughts kookie.. just think about you and taetae.. omg I can't wait anymore.. my love.. Mrs.jeon.. Jeon taehyungie.. just mine.. you belong to this bunny... I will hide you forever in my heart.. nobody can make us apart.. nobody.. taetae and her kookie forever and ever..

His thoughts were cut when the giant door opened and there entered his bride elegantly.. looking gorgeous with a white gown.. eyes down on ground.. a little makeup on her face making her look the prettiest woman in the whole universe.. she looked ethereal.. making kook's breath hitch at the beauty.. he was so lost in her beauty that he didn't noticed her standing in front of him as Mr.Kim gives her hand in his..

Mr.kim: take care of my princess buddy.. I hand over her to you now.. she is your responsibility from this moment..

Kook nodded and smiled assuringly; slowly holding her hand and making their way towards the priest who smiled at them.

Soon the marriage ceremony started and the brides and grooms took the vows.. it was very emotional moment for everyone.. and the next moment they sealed their vows with a kiss... atlast the long awaited moment of everyone came and now they got their love all to themselves..

Loud cheers filled the hall and everybody congratulated the newly wed couples who greeted them warmly.. and then the music started suddenly making them smile because it was time for the couples to dance.. they were at the center swaying their bodies according to beats with their lovers in their arms.. enjoying the evening together with all happy hearts.

Tae: kookie what happend?

Jk: to me?

Tae: obviously.. you are the strange one here.

Jk: I fell in love.

Tae: with?

Jk: My beautiful wife who looks more prettier than angels.. who makes my heart flutter..(spun her around hugging her by waist and continued).. who make me fall deep in love..who trapped me in her beautiful heart..(kissed her neck).. who makes me complete.. and I love her the most...(kissed her nape)

Tae: I love you more kookie.

Jk: sorry..but I only love my wife.. (he said smiling in mischief making her whine and stomp his foot who groan at it)

Tae: and I said it to my husband.. I love him not you.

Jk: oh my poor heart.. I'm hurt..(clutch his chest dramatically)

Tae: now stop it.. it's not funny anymore.

Jk: okay okay.. sorry.. but are you still mad at me about yesterday angel?

Tae: koo.. I said you right.. don't remind it now on this special moment.. think of you and me.. that's it.

Jk: my baby.. (hugged her swaying them side to side)

(Other side)

IU: you see that Jay.. how jungkook is head over heel for that bitch..