Part-25: Mins move in

(On call)

Jimini(otp): what!! She is staying with you and you are saying this to me now?
(Shocked)

Tae: what do you mean by now.? She is in a very bad condition minimoni.. so we decided to keep her with us.. And it's just yesterday she came_

Jimini(otp): I know, but still, you can't just keep her with you; she is not a nice girl taetae. (Worried)

Tae: don't say like this minimoni.. you know she don't have anyone with her here.. even that pig faced man also went to US so.. we decided to keep her, don't worry she is nice girl.
(Smiled)

Jimini(otp): nice my a**.. I am saying taetae; she is definitely up to something, don't trust her so much.

Seeing lisa's more precisely IU's activities jimini couldn't help but doubt Lisa also. She was always protective over tae and cannot believe anyone in her case.

Tae: (sighed) minimoni stop it now please..

Jimini(otp): really?! You are doing this to me? That too for her..?

Tae: minnie don't worry.. It'll be okay, and we are friends now.(sighed annoyingly)

Jimini(otp): that lizard or me..now choose.. (Demands)

Tae: (annoyed) ofcourse it's you.. and it will be you always... why are you bringing that now..? We really need to help her minie.. Why don't you understand-

Jimini(otp): but taebear she is-

Tae: JIMINI, SHE IS JUNGKOOOK'S FREIND FOR GOD SAKE, AND WAS TORCHURED FOR NEARLY A MONTH. HOW CAN I SAY HER TO LEAVE ? (shouted)

Jimini(otp): y-you are so bad..(voice cracked)

Tae: jimini..I'm sorry..you are crying? hey please... I'm sorry-

(Call end)

Tae: oh God..what should I do now..? She got mad..but she is not understanding.. I really need to help Lisa unnie..minimoni please don't cry.. I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to shout at-

(she was blabbering worriedly but was cut if by jungkook's voice)

Jk: what happend babybear? you look stressed.

Jungkook who just came out of the bathroom half naked with just a towel around his torso sat beside her. Tae didn't notice it.

Tae: (leaned on his shoulder) nothing koo.. just-wait why are you naked..? (Shocked)

Jk: for you.. (winked with a cheeky smile)

Tae: not funny..go and change now. Put on some clothes. You'll get cold.
Tae said getting up the couch only to get pulled back but on his lap.

Tae: com'on koo..stop it (irritated)

Jk: how about a morning round? you look So sexy.. (Smugly)

Tae: shut up..for God sake..you are soo..
(made a annoyed face)

Jk: atleast give me morning kisses..(pout)

Tae: I'm not in the mood now koo.. leave me (struggles in her grip)

Jk: pwease taetae. (holds her hand)

Tae: no kookie not now..leave me..
(yanked him)

Jungkook just gazed her with a void face for few seconds and left her.. getting up from the couch And moved towards the closet angrily.