Part-14: Kiss and makeup

Here is he.. jungkook standing infront of the door of a dangerous- oh sorry.. his baby angel's room too scared to step inside.. and you already know the reason.. jealous taetae is more than a dynamite ... from the start only if you know.

Tae: I dare you kookie.. step inside and you are dead..

Jk: but bub.. you called me right..?! shall I go?

Tae: idiot kookie..how dare you go even after I called you..? now you will not even listen to this? (sad voice)

Jk: I'm sorry bear.. I didn't mean-

Tae: WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEN YOU IDIOT BUNNY?

Jk: huh! No-nothing I'm sorry..

Tae: WHAT SORRY.. YOU ARE SO BAADD I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU..GO AWAY...(she cried)

Jk: o-okay.. i-i-i am g-go-going-

Tae: WHERE ARE YOU GOING.. COME BACK HERE.. OO I think now you don't need me.. you will go to jinie unnie..(sad voice)

Jk:huh!!! Bub it's not like that.. I need you.. I only need you.

Tae: noo.. I know you don't need taetae..(verge of cry)

Jk: baby angel... it's not like that.. I love you... I want only you and your love.

Tae: SHUT UP. (threw a pillow on him) don't talk to me.. you are a badie..

Jk: I'm so sorry angel.. please forgive your kookie (puppy eyes)

Tae: no.

Jk: please baby~

Tae: no no no.. I will not forgive you.. wait minimoni said to slap you..come here close to me..I will slap you.

Jk: huh!! Bub.. you.. will slap me.. your kookie?

Tae: no I am not slapping my kookie..(Kook sighed in relief but wide his when she said next)

Tae: I will slap jinie unnie's Kook..come here now.

Jk: huh!! No please..

Tae: yes please... COME HERE..

Jk: okay okay.. I'm coming.. but please do it slowly taetae.. please (puppy eyes)

Tae: yes yes..you come here..I will pull out your teeth now.. come here you bad bunny.

Jk: huh!! No no please angel..don't do this how will I eat then..if I won't eat then I won't be healthy and become weak .. and if I become weak I'll fall sick and if I fall sick for many days soon I will die.. and if I die-

Tae: SHUT UP AND COME HERE..NOW.

He slowly made his way towards her and she was deadly staring at him. As soon as he was near to him.. she started throwing pillows on him.

Jk: ow.. ow.. baby.. babe.. listen.

Tae: shut up..you badie..why didn't you listen to me..? I would've said you the same thing right..?!

(as she didn't had many pillows so she started throwing everything in her reach and Kook was dodging it too.. but acting as if it hurts.. you know angel is innocent)

Tae: you are so bad..so bad.. you hurt taetae.. so much bad..(beating with hands and she was crying)

Jk:(came close to her and hugged her tightly) I'm so sorry angel..I didn't meant to hurt you.

Tae: why you did that to taetae..? taetae was sad because of you.. taetae no talk with kookie now.
(she said beating him with tiny fists and crying .. looking like a cute baby she is)

Jk: I'm so sorry angel please..don't do this to me..I will never do that again.

Tae: no.

Jk: please, only one last chance..please..I want to change myself for you.
(Teary eyes)

Tae: (worried eyes) dun cry pwease.. taetae will cry too then.

No matter how much she is, Tae won't let any tears fall from his eyes.. she can't see them..3

Jk: I'm not crying angel see.. I think something went in my eyes.

Tae: koo dun lie.. I know you crying.. (wiped his tears) now dun cry.. I will not beat you again.

Jk: huh!! Beat me..?!

Tae: yes..you are crying because taetae beat you right..?(doe eyes)

Jk: huh! (realized her innocence) oh my cute baby..(hugged her and burst into tears) please forgive your kookie.. let's start again.. hmm.. please angel.

Tae: you will not do this again right..you will not be coldie bunny to taetae right..?

Jk:never baby.. never ever

Tae: pwomwise?! (said cutely)

Jk: (chukled) yes love promise..(kissed her forehead)

Tae: pinky one? (showed her pinky)

Jk: yes baby..pinky one..
(intertwined their pinkies later kissing her slightly)

Tae: and one more thing you have to do.. then tatae will forgive you..

Jk: and what is that angel.. I'll do anything for you..my cutie beauty angel.

Tae: anything right kookie!!?

Jk: anything angel..just say it.

Tae: (shy) then.. you have to feed tatae wit-

Jk: that's it.. I will do it now itself.. let's go to kitchen-

Tae: no no no..not just feed..you have to wear a costume too act like it.. then you have to feed taetae.. then we will cuddle okay koo.. you will do it right?

Jk: (gulped but was happy) what is the costume baby.?

Tae: that's suprise koo.. and you have to bring me something too.

Jk: what does my princess need? I'm at your service madam! (said dramatically bowing her)

Tae: koo taetae want.. (shy)

Jk: what..?

Tae: three strawberry cakes and two strawberry milkshakes and thirty strawberries hehe..

Jk: that's it.. let's go order it and I'll wear the costume and feed you.. then you know we will cuddle.. I'm so happy today.

Tae: hehe koo lezz go..wait let me get your costume.
(she went and bought a large gray colored bag)

Jk'sPOV:- what..? I think it's that giant bunny's costume..aah! this is so embarrassing how should I wear this..? everyone is gonna make fun of me.. what to do..? I really don't want this.. but I have do it definitely.. or else she will get sad.. but they will make fun of me.. but tatae is more important.. what should I do now..?

Jk: taetae.. what is this?

Tae: oh this..it's bunny's costume.. which my bunny is going to wear...(smiled)

Jk: is it really necessary to wear that taetae..? you know we have different options too..

Tae: what..?? You don't want to wear this.. that means you don't want to feed taetae.. that means you don't love taetae-

Jk: no no no... angel I didn't mean it... I will wear it and then feed you.. then cuddles okay.(bunny smile)

Tae:yes kookie..

So this is how he end up wearing a giant bunny's costume and fed her the cake and milkshake... now they were cuddling in bed..

Jk: I'm so sorry for being a meanie to you love.

Tae: it's okay koo.. I already forgave you.. now forget it hmm.
(pecked his lips)

Jk: thank you angel.. you are best..(kissed her deeply)

Tae: I know.. hehe.. I love you kookoo~

Jk: love you too angel.. much more..(joined their foreheads)

~To be continued